Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
As this is my first post, you will have to forgive me if it is in the wrong place.
I am interested in purchasing a hand brake extender for my Autosleeper Gatcombe LE which is based on a VW T4. I have seen two types on the internet and the one that interests me most is the one that is sold on this site distributed by Rare Spares, has anybody fitted one of these to a VW T4 and if so did it fit ok and did it work ok.

Plasma

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
As this is my first post, you will have to forgive me if it is in the wrong place.
I am interested in purchasing a hand brake extender for my Autosleeper Gatcombe LE which is based on a VW T4. I have seen two types on the internet and the one that interests me most is the one that is sold on this site distributed by Rare Spares, has anybody fitted one of these to a VW T4 and if so did it fit ok and did it work ok.

Plasma

Ask Jim, he is not biased:thumb:

Seriously, good bit of kit and it supports FUN

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sure i read a post on here about someone fitting one to a T4 but im bu**ered if i can find the thread.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

plasma

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi, if you email Nigel at info@rare-spares.co.uk he should let you know. He makes every extender by hand, they are a suburb product that will outlive most of us. :Smile:

Jim, thanks for the info about the hand brake extender. I have e-mailed Nigel but he tells me he will have no extenders ready for sale for at least 10 days, so I can't order one yet.

Plasma

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
He makes everyone by hand in his workshop, and he has had quite a few orders in during the last week or so. Worth waiting for though:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back