Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
Hi there,
attempting to upload pictures, but keep getting message that a security tag or something like that is missing.:cry:

what is a security tag and how do I get it?

Suggestions in simple step process please!

ps forum excellent for getting information, great, ok so that's enough A.L.
regards, John

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John, where are you trying to upload a picture. Is it an avatar?

OP
OP
weejohnw

weejohnw

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
No picture

Hi Jim, sorry should have been more specific, attempting to upload pictures to album
regards, John

ps a picture has appeared in my album which is not mine!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, I just uploaded to your album and everything appears fine. Its probably that the pics are too big. The maximum they should be is 800 pixels wide. if we took pictures straight from members cameras, the servers hard disk would be full in a week:Eeek: So we have to set a size limit

If you do not know how to resize pictures their are tools you can Link Removed and lots of advice Link Removed

Hope this helps:thumb:

OP
OP
weejohnw

weejohnw

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
In the Picture

Hi Jim,
downloaded image resizer from your link. I never knew how to do this before, so many thanks, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks.::bigsmile:
Images now on.
:Doh:

OP
OP
weejohnw

weejohnw

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
up up and away

Hi jim got the opportunity through my local resource centre to go glider flying, so couldn't pass up the offer. Want to go hot air ballooning, so as a belated 50th birthday pressie, we hope to take to the air over the Loire Valley in June this year.
Motorhome has presented me with the ability now to get out and about now as I have the necassay facilities on board. Surgeon's knife left me with undesirable problems and haven finally taken the plunge and purchased a van with fixed beds we can manage day-trips easily.
:Angry:Some bad news- Coleraine council have overnight just prohibited overnighting in the Mallin head carpark, frequently used by motorhomers here on the lovely North coast. The car park is really a through road so they could not do what they have done with every other car park in the area- put up height restrictors. a local campaigner has been trying for several years to make place more motorhome friendly yet thet said they could not act, yet overnight a decison was made to ban MH parking. On the North West Motorbike weekend in May, there is apparently over 160 motorhomes in this carpark!
Appears commsense is not commonplace.
That was all by the way.
A man of few words, until I get started!
Thanks for all your assistance,
Regards, John:thumb:

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi wee John a small point the Union flag which is in your Avatar is upside down, it that is a sign of distress and some people would find it disrespectful to the flag

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi wee John a small point the Union flag which is in your Avatar is upside down, it that is a sign of distress and some people would find it disrespectful to the flag

Its not flying, so I think it might only worry Vexillophiles ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
weejohnw

weejohnw

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Started August 2008
Flag right

Just as Ian has noticed it is ok, the Union Jack is sitting the correct way, but only half of it is showing.::bigsmile:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

does it really matter anymore.:Doh:
its a symbol of what this country USED to be, GREAT Britain, and no other EU country either respects it or gives a f***

bet if you asked 100 foreigners which way up its supposed to be, 99% wouldnt have a clue what your talking about.

why dont we just fly a white flag of surrender. :Angry:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
ok I could be wrong, I admit it if the flagpole side is on the left, I thought the flagpole was the other side, but then I am left handed, hee hee. Who cares John, well as you say most people would never even think about it. Great Britain is this case refers to the union of England Ireland (Northern), Scotland and Wales, and no more. It is symbol of union hence union Flag, yes flag not Jack as is only a union jack when flown on a jack staff on a ship. once concidered important enough to require permission to fly it, and as far as I know permission is still required.
It is a part of the whole thing that makes us English, or British as opposed to european and therefore to me important.
Rant over.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back