Free Member
Feb 11, 2015
south wales
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato lunar A630
Exp
Hi guys ive own my fiat ducato lunar A630 since july 2014
the last week ive had a little problem with the electrics on 12v I switch the power on and after a short while the power trips but does not trip the main fuses
1. I have had the 2 leisure battery drop tested and their fine full of power??????

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello.jpg

Can't help with your query but suggest you post on a different forum category such as tech/mechanical and you will get more answers - some might be useful :)

Also if you pay your subs (only £10 a year) you will get full access to the whole site. It's the best £10 you will ever spend and it gives you loads of discounts.

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Hi guys ive own my fiat ducato lunar A630 since july 2014
the last week ive had a little problem with the electrics on 12v I switch the power on and after a short while the power trips but does not trip the main fuses
1. I have had the 2 leisure battery drop tested and their fine full of power??????

What does it trip?, the CB's?
If so, and your batteries are OK then you have a load greater than the CB rating ...or a faulty CB.
Either way then find what circuit is tripping it out, using amp meter in series on the affected circuit. That will establish what and the extent of the load.
I take it that it isn't the 240 volt trip that is dropping out, if it is then an inverter may be in somewhere.
Sorry but can't help without more info as your post is a bit vague.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back