Free O2 sim cards (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thought this might be useful:

o2 deals is now offering Pay as You Go o2 sim cards which offer 500 free text messages a month (to any network) for FREE

Or, if you're more of a talker than a texter, you may prefer to select one of the other free allowances available with your Online Pay & Go SIM. Choose either 100 FREE anytime any UK network minutes or 150 off-peak any UK network minutes every month - the choice is yours. Details of how to select the option you prefer will be sent to you with your SIMs. These sim cards were formerly known as genie sim cards.
Link Removed

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
thanks....great info..iv just ordered one as when i get a new phone (cause other nicked) i will put this o2 sim in as i had this tarrif before & its a great deal...£10 lasts me a month & i talk a lot......:Blush:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
thanks....great info..iv just ordered one as when i get a new phone (cause other nicked) i will put this o2 sim in as i had this tarrif before & its a great deal...£10 lasts me a month & i talk a lot......:Blush:

:ROFLMAO:samm, are you sorted now?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
I have a little pile of brand new sim cards from various providers if anyone needs one...just drop me a PM. Can bring to the meet if you are going.

Laurie :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back