Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
image.jpg
Wow, my blog has reached an incredible 10,005 page views and is being viewed in countries from Ukraine and Russia to New Zealand, Maldives, all of Europe and even in the Middle East. I have received some incredible messages from complete strangers thanking me for the blog and saying we have inspired them to give up work and travel too. It has only been 9 months since we left but it has been amazing and long may it continue. Thank you to everyone who has been reading it. www.2midlifecyclistsinamotorhome.blogspot.co.uk

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
It has been a great Blog to read. Have been very interested in the Goa section. We start our year away in April and have been thinking about where we would like to spend the Feb/ March section. Goa came up as an option. We are researching that part and remembering our last visit back in 2004

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
It has been a great Blog to read. Have been very interested in the Goa section. We start our year away in April and have been thinking about where we would like to spend the Feb/ March section. Goa came up as an option. We are researching that part and remembering our last visit back in 2004
If there is any info I can help with please feel free to ask. We have loved it so much we have already booked an apartment for 4 months from November!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
My word that was quick. We would be looking to base ourselves around North Goa, Calangute area . If by chance you have any recommendations of people who rent long term that would be of great help. Just looking for small apartment with facilities near the beach area. If you happen to come across some reliable renters perhaps you could pass on my details Peter.Gorman@sky.com........... How about an update on the blog

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
After our first year when we stayed in Calangute we have always visited South and in particular Benaulim so unfortunately the list of apartments I have are all in that area. :(

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Thanks any case w shall see how we get on. How much longer are you out there

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We fly home 18th Feb, we booked for 3 months thinking 4 would be too much!! Needless to say we have booked 4 months for the next visit :rofl:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for this post.

I have now bookmarked your blog so will start to read tonight. Also considered pursuing your lifestyle on retirement, but decided to buy property in France and continue motor homing too.

Will follow your progress with interest.

Good luck!(y)

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Thanks for this post.

I have now bookmarked your blog so will start to read tonight. Also considered pursuing your lifestyle on retirement, but decided to buy property in France and continue motor homing too.

Will follow your progress with interest.

Good luck!(y)
Wow, hope you have a great retirement. We haven't ruled out buying a property in France/Spain yet but will have a better idea once we have done some more touring :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back