Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Hello everyone and thank you for all the invaluable information I've already got from lurking around for the past few months . my wife and I have just bought an Adria compact SL from Geoff cox motorhomes and are due to pick it up within the next fortnight . my name is Colin (47) & my wife is called Deborah ( deb 48) . we have caravanned in the past with our 3 children , but intend to motorhome together with our dog . We look forward to finding things out we need to know and maybe meeting new friends .

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hello everyone and thank you for all the invaluable information I've already got from lurking around for the past few months . my wife and I have just bought an Adria compact SL from Geoff cox motorhomes and are due to pick it up within the next fortnight . my name is Colin (47) & my wife is called Deborah ( deb 48) . we have caravanned in the past with our 3 children , but intend to motorhome together with our dog . We look forward to finding things out we need to know and maybe meeting new friends .
Well done Colin, you've found the best site on the web. Another MoHo'r from notloB eh? Hope to see you around. If you need any help/advice give me a shout, it may be crap advice but it will be free :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
colinw

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Thank you both . Badknee , I've noticed in earlier lurkings that you are from Bolton , I could have called myself badleg , but didn't want all people from Bolton to sound like the walking wounded !

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Thank you both . Badknee , I've noticed in earlier lurkings that you are from Bolton , I could have called myself badleg , but didn't want all people from Bolton to sound like the walking wounded !
Haha, nice one. I've been Badknee on quite a few forums now for many years. The bad knee is from a bike accident and there's two bikers on here recognised me, small world eh?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, we caravanned with our kids and now MH with a dog. Seems a common evolutionary route!

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello.jpg

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there guys and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
colinw

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Thanks for the welcomes . almost recovered from a motorbike accident and looking forward to getting out and about .

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Hi , welcome to MH forum.
Good call to join up, best MH site there is.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Morning and welcome, another ex-caravanner here. As DBK said, there are quite a few of us on here:)

We made the swop last September and are loving it although haven't been away as much as I'd like so far. It's amazing how similar but how different caravans & mh's are but I bet you're both really excited.

Another Adria owner too (y)

Enjoy:smiley:

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello Colin & Deborah
just ask away all those little questions and big ones great amount of information on here

Pamie & Nigel in Dorset

OP
OP
colinw

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Thanks everybody . Geoff cox send you to a local campsite with no elec or showers apparently , so after the handover its in at the deep end ! . seems a good idea as they are close by if anything goes wrong ! . I'll guarantee my wife will forget something !

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Haha, nice one. I've been Badknee on quite a few forums now for many years. The bad knee is from a bike accident and there's two bikers on here recognised me, small world eh?
I'm from Bolton too and I've got a bad leg too, shit place for legs, Bolton!!!!!!!
Cheers, Dave(y)
p.s. especially bikers!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back