Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
Hello to all members::bigsmile:,like to introduce myself as the englesman,i do hope you will be gentle with me untill i find my way around:Smile:hopefully i can learn from you all,and possibly help in any future threads:Smile:iam situated across the water in Belgium,so if i can be of assistance in the future then iam sure i shall hear from you:Smile:

regards
Englesman:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Englesman

:welcome:Welcome to MHFun,:thumb:
Lots of friendly folk on here, any questions ask away.
I am sure that your knowledge of Belgium will be of interest to many of us.::bigsmile:
Brugge is one of our favourite places to visit, hopefully we will be visiting later in the year.:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hiya Englesman and a Very Big Welcome from Me.

As Brisey Says Your knowledge from Belgium will be invaluable to our intrepid european travellers.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Englesman

Englesman

Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
Belgium

well American dream and Brisey::bigsmile:as i have spent most of my motorhome travelling on this side of the water,i do hope i can be of help to you and the rest of the members with information,I personally travel to the UK about 3 times a year,back to my Home town:Smile:I know its very early in the year yet:winky: but the christmas markets in Germany are well worth the visit :thumb:

regards

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I personally travel to the UK about 3 times a year,back to my Home town:Smile:I know its very early in the year yet:winky: but the christmas markets in Germany are well worth the visit :thumb:

regards

Where's your home town Englesman?:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Englesman, welcome to the Fun::bigsmile::thumb:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
....my home town is HULL East Yorkshire,or as the locals say Humberside:Smile:

regards
Welcome Englesman :Smile:

So are you an ex-pat brit now living in Belgium....or born in Hull but of Belgian parentage?

I often visit Belgium. First stop Adinkerke.....where lots of brits head to!! :winky:

OP
OP
Englesman

Englesman

Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
Welcome Englesman :Smile:

So are you an ex-pat brit now living in Belgium....or born in Hull but of Belgian parentage?

I often visit Belgium. First stop Adinkerke.....where lots of brits head to!! :winky:

hi Bulletguy Iam 100% brittish:thumb:, born in Hull aswell as my parents Adinkerke is a nice place along the coast here,virtually the last stop before you hit france,coming from my direction of course:Smile:
regards

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years

Hi englesman,
Welcome to the FUN site from fellow Yorkshire folk, everyone is very helpful and friendly here, we will be going into your neck of the woods in September on our way to Munich for the Octobrefest beer festival. :thumb: :thumb:

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
hello and welcome.
As a relative active newbie to the site i can assure you this is the kindest, gentlest, most well informed bunch you will have the pleasure of knowing.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to mhf:Smile::thumb:

OP
OP
Englesman

Englesman

Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
Munich (Munchen)

Hi englesman,
Welcome to the FUN site from fellow Yorkshire folk, everyone is very helpful and friendly here, we will be going into your neck of the woods in September on our way to Munich for the Octobrefest beer festival. :thumb: :thumb:

Hi newbie,
Well if you are a footie fan,then make sure you visit the football ground of Bayern Munich,well worth the visit :thumb:eek:n my way back from croatie we stopped off as the ground like most german football grounds visable from the motorway and easy to reach,infact bayern,s stands out like a flying saucer with its big white bowl affect:thumb:for a small fee a guided tour that last about an 1- 1/2 hours:Smile:
THATS IF YOU KEEP SOBER THAT IS::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
If i can help with a Stellplatz (parking for the motorhome) then give me a shot:thumb:

regards
Englesman:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back