LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
There is a nice aire in Millau which is better placd than the two campsites we know of in Millau.
During summer the aire can get quite busy but In feb? wouldn#t think it would be a problem

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Aire in Millau

Info and pic from camping car infos

Latitude : (Nord) 44.09492° Décimaux ou 44° 5′ 41.712′′
Longitude :(Est) 003.08240° Décimaux ou 003° 4′ 56.64′′

€6
no elect

Comments:

08/07/2005 A very busy Aire in a pretty and friendly town. Ideal if you want to see the new Viaduct. Book says 10 spaces but in reality, only marked for 6.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Aire in Millau

Info and pic from camping car infos

Latitude : (Nord) 44.09492° Décimaux ou 44° 5′ 41.712′′
Longitude :(Est) 003.08240° Décimaux ou 003° 4′ 56.64′′

€6
no elect

Comments:

Link Removed

thats the very one jim, now can you find me one in Reims?:winky:

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
nice one guys. you are so helpful on this site. waiting for the boss [not] to come home and will show him. it looks safe there [i hope] :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
thats the very one jim, now can you find me one in Reims?:winky:

I'm sure your just (j)testing me.. :roflmto:

infos : 16/10/2008

AIRE DE :REIMS
AIRE PUBLIQUE OU PRIVEE

Situation ou accès :

Chaussée BOCQUAINE
51100 Reims
Au Centre International de Séjour

Latitude : (N) 49.24861° Décimaux
ou 49° 14' 54.996''
Longitude :(E) 004.02083° Décimaux
ou 004° 1' 14.988''

Free Aire .. 48hr limit

Englesman

Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
me again anyone know of a campsite near millau thats open in the winter . looking for one to stay in feb. :Blush:
Hi Theresa, try Camping du Viaduc Millau cureplat - midi pyrenées (12) - Aveyron gorges du tarn :thumb: or ACSI Eurocampings - 8.600 by ACSI inspected campings / camp sites in Europe! iam sure the first link will be what you are looking for:Smile: if not then you wiil definately find something on the next one. by the way you can view the sites in english::bigsmile:
If you have never been then you will be impressed:thumb:,I passed through on route to blaines in Spain:Smile:

regards

Englesman:Smile:

Englesman

Free Member
Jan 28, 2009
Belgium
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
6 years
me again anyone know of a campsite near millau thats open in the winter . looking for one to stay in feb. :Blush:
sorry Theresa:Blush: that camping does,nt open untill april :Blush:I have found a parking for motorhomes close to the centre of Millau:Smile:here is the address under

Parking rue de la saunerie
Millau 12100
France
tel 0033 565 600242
what i can gather is that there is electricity waste disposal and fresh water for more information you could always contact them either by telephone or by writing:winky:campings in the area do not open until march and april,
hope that this is better info for you:Blush:
regards

Englesman

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
nice one thank-you for that i did email that campsite and they told me they were closed. we are having one night at parc verger ,then going to try to get to bonterra park the next day, its going to mean a long day driving , but dont relly want to stop on any aries after getting robbed on one near narborne last year:Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Theresa,

looks like you got your answer to campsites at millau.
we did it the other way, Bennicasim to the north of Limoge, via Andorra la ville in a day but as you say...its a long days drive.

if you havent been to Bonterra park you're in for a treat...at least it was in summer.
two swimming pools, small shop, restaraunt/bar, most pitches are serviced, reliable hookup(not sure of amps)
some pitches near the reception area are difficult to access but they tell you to park then find a pitch then go back and tell them which one so you do get the choice....wont be a problem in winter.
10 min walk to beaches and town.

enjoy!!!!

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
We were at the Aire at Millau 18 months ago and there was room for about 30 motorhomes. They were in the process of extending. The pictures shown on a previous post are for the old Aire where the Borne is situated. The new Aire is a few hundred yards further on.

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
Yes, we went to the Millau aire last August. As Randonneur says, the photo and co-ordinates that Jim gives are for the old aire (where you still fill up with water and empty your toilet, although when we went you needed a French credit card for the borne to work )

The new aire, which is very nice, is just past the old one, up to the little island and then turn right.

When we went it was Free :thumb:

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
thank you for the message pappajohn. this will be our 4th year at bonterra, and yes it is a very nice site. we are late going this year because our son had some health problems , thats why we were asking about sites not many open this time of year. think we will stay at parc verger one night then go for bonterra the next day . thank you all for your help and tips :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back