LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Bought our Hymer B660 sl from Nick Legg of Bundesvan a few weeks ago. Great bloke to deal with, very straight forward and helpful.

Would highly recommend if you are looking for a continental van, new or secondhand.
With the exchange rate so good at the moment plenty of good deals about and Nicks your man.

Still loving our new baby..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mousy

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Link Removed

Sorry, misspelt it, corrected now and linked.

andrewjw

Free Member
Oct 23, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent L
Exp
20 years plus
Bought our Hymer B660 sl from Nick Legg of Bundsevan a few weeks ago. Great bloke to deal with, very straight forward and helpful.

Would highly recommend if you are looking for a continental van, new or secondhand.
With the exchange rate so good at the moment plenty of good deals about and Nicks your man.

I'd agree with Mousy...we bought a Westfalia James Cook using his import service around ten years ago....everything clear and efficient....he delivered the van to our door....it was exactly as described.

We recently PX'd the James Cook [ on the way home from a trip ] for a La Strada Regent that we found ourselves in Germany....once again Nick was most helpful [by e mail] with some very useful tips on how best to do the deal in Germany etc etc..

Bundesvan does what is says on the tin...only better!(y)

Link Removed

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Every one who has used them gives good reports, but you can save a few grand by doing it yourself. Brought both our Hymers ourselves direct from Belgium. Current one saved 24% off UK list price.

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
Bought our Hymer B660 sl from Nick Legg of Bundesvan a few weeks ago. Great bloke to deal with, very straight forward and helpful.

Mousy, I was looking at that Hymer ! Lovely looking van, lots of extras especially the Efoy gen. Those who snooze lose.

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp

Mousy, I was looking at your Hymer ! Lovely van with all the right extras, those who snooze lose. Me in this case. ;) Oops iPad playing up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mousy

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Mousy, I was looking at that Hymer ! Lovely looking van, lots of extras especially the Efoy gen. Those who snooze lose.

Thanks, I'd like to say sorry, but I'm chuffed to bits with it! We did act really quickly. Have no fear it's coming up to the start of the season and new registrations out in March mean more vans coming to market. Have you logged your interest/requirements with Nick? He seems to know when people are looking to change. Good luck.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
We approached him to look for a Hobby for us when we had decided it was for us ( 11 years ago ) . He said no problem and then out of the blue he e mailed to say had we seen the new MMM as there was a 3 year old one at a very good price with lots of extras . We contacted , looked and bought and still have it ! He made nothing out of the deal as he just pointed it out to us so if I was looking to change I would have no hesitation in dealing with him as I believe he has the customers needs at heart even if in our case it means he doesn't make anything on the deal.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
It really is such a straight foward DIY process, you can go and get one and be back the same day if necessary. Finding the right dealer crucial. Fun and games start this end with DVLA....

I know people who have used Bundesvan and they have been very pleased with service.

Last edited:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Although we didn't buy in the end I would agree with others comments.

I fell in love with a hymer which he'd already sold at the Stratford show last year. A few weeks later I noticed it advertised again and spoke to Nick a few times on the phone.

We travelled to Torquay to view and he is a very nice, straightforward guy.

Wouldn't have any worries about buying from him :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Am I the only one who can't get the site to download on an I Pad ???
I don't have a problem.......have you tried clearing cookies and things like you need to sometimes with this site?

andrewjw

Free Member
Oct 23, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent L
Exp
20 years plus
It really is such a straight foward DIY process, you can go and get one and be back the same day if necessary. Finding the right dealer crucial. Fun and games start this end with DVLA....

The DVLA together with the VCA and HMRC for us....all did their utmost to mess up our import despite us jumping through all their hoops and filling their paperwork/online forms etc etc etc correctly.:censored:

Pleased with the result all the same!:)

The German end of the transaction was faultless...everything the dealer said he would do happened either on or before time..completely professional and friendly with it.(y)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back