rogerangie (1 Viewer)

rogerangie

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
To save me trawling through the net. Can anyone remember the name of the stuff Avon sell for bug repellant under a differenr name. We might go to Scotalnd this year as the euro is so dreadful and will certainly need a good midge deterant
The Avon lady has not a clue!!!:Smile:

OP
OP
R

rogerangie

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
Thanks for that, but they DO so many different skin so soft options!!
Which one works? I know all the mobile mechanics use it but which one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
It's the one in the blue bottle but I can tell you it didn't work for us in Spain or Morocco. I'm glad I had the Ben100 type which has the 95% deet in it. Now that does works but it was about £5.00 for a very small bottle and it was ordered from the chemist. If you want to know more about that then you should contact Mark's (thefman) wife Linda.

HTH

stelynn

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Funster No
Fairly sure this is what you want ~ and on special offer at the moment.

Link Removed

Steve

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
It's the one in the blue bottle but I can tell you it didn't work for us in Spain or Morocco. I'm glad I had the Ben100 type which has the 95% deet in it. Now that does works but it was about £5.00 for a very small bottle and it was ordered from the chemist. If you want to know more about that then you should contact Mark's (thefman) wife Linda.

HTH

should have bought the spanish and moroccan languaged bottles......didnt you know the local mossies dont understand english.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Fairly sure this is what you want ~ and on special offer at the moment.

Link Removed

Steve
Yep, that's the one you want. Not 100% effective mind you but I really don't want anything with deet in it near me or my van. Try deet on your fingers then tie a knot in nylon monofilament fishing line.:restmycase:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years

should have bought the spanish and moroccan languaged bottles......didnt you know the local mossies dont understand english.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John, the local mossies understood the Bens100, you could actually hear them say "what the eck has she eaten?":cry::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back