Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
People passing our drive often take an amused glance of our 'jigsaw' parking. I was taking a picture of the sunrise over the Moray Firth here this morning and thought that I'd share the 'jigsaw' parking with you.

We get some superb sunrises here - and this time of year you don't have to be up too early to catch them! :)

Before we purchased the MH (24 feet long) I had to measure up the drive and work out how I could park everything. We then had the coal bunker knocked down, the drive dug out and leveled and laid with tarmac. Not an expense you may think of but considering where you'll park your pride and joy needs thinking about.

IMG_1513 800.jpg
IMG_1522 800.jpg
IMG_1520 800.jpg

Keith Hart

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I have no problem with your jigsaw parking but I DO have a problem with your photo's...........

You have a fantastic view that I don't have :rolleyes:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I think I could just about cope with that jigsaw - any more pieces and I'd be struggling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Still room for a motorcycle! :)

I'm guessing that is the sunset and you are on the East coast?

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
What a stunning location. Stunning views. Stunning sunrise. Don't think I would need MH, it's all there. Very envious. (y)(y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
Photo4x4

Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
Still room for a motorcycle!

Ha! My motorcycle is in the garage.

Yes, we are on the coast in Easter-Ross. We look directly across from Findhorn.

When we get easterly gales I move the MH to my brother-in-law's drive which is a bit further in land.

We don't have to take the MH far for a weekend away!

Keith Hart

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We have managed to confuse all our neighbours. We had a sort out and the car now goes into the garage!

I've had a few phone calls to ask if everything is okay (no car, no motorhome) and if we need the chickens feeding!

We are also looking at ways we can make a garage (or at least a shelter) for the motorhome when it comes home. As the ground at the front of the drive is higher than the drive we may be able to dig into it and roof over as they do in The Faroes and Iceland to make a "shed" :) Obviously drains will be required to take water from the surrounding earth away from the internal retaining wall.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back