How it all started....and then.... (1 Viewer)

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
I'd planned to buy an old Morris Shooting brake as a second car - because I wanted something that I could fix myself ( as opposed to modern day cars telling you that you require a service and going into snail mode every ten minutes etc!! - they do my head in!!)..

Anyway... SWMBO suggested we get an old VW camper.... I liked this idea - i'd had several Beetles as a youth and knew the engines inside out.

Also We've enjoyed travelling - and some camping in the past for moi .. Mostly on my Motorcycle - both in the UK and around Europe etc... Cathy doesn't do tents - so when she's been pillion - it's been hotels...

The VW camper idea subsequently moved to a PVC (because they had a loo and shower)... then a small two berth MH... and so we began looking at things like the Brevio & Rio...

Then she decided they where a tad small - and what if we wanted to take someone along ( had her sis & hubby in mind ) ...we couldn't!.. Mmm!

So we looked at 2+2's - but it was decided that they were "a faff" and we'd be climbing over each other of a morning... Also.. We are limited to 7m for our driveway..

The bottom line being - we have paid a deposit on a four berth 7m Knaus Sky A class!!!!

How on earth did that happen!?...

OP
OP
Fletton

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
You've been had mate.

And I hope you are on quite intimate terms with Sis and Bro coz there's hardly any privacy in a MH, every dressing, snore and fart is shared by all.

No problem for moi... . or bro in-law.... except dressing i guess....

As for the gurls ... theyll' just av to get over it... Hey-ho!!.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2012
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Exec
Exp
Since 2012
Great choice! We went from VW T5 Bilbo, via Ace Airstream and AS Broadway FB, to a Knaus Sky I 700 A Class. All because SWMBO wanted more space when suffering the UK's predominantly inclement weather. Love it, the "services" locker is an inspiration and the build quality is the best we've experienced. Hope to see you out and about soon. Cheers. Terran & Lin. :cheers:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back