Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Any ideas of were to go and what to do during feb half term. Preferably in south east.....

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Thats what I thought... to cold!:D

Last year we were in Germany picking up new van, had about 4 nights on way back including Belgium.,

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Have stayed in Rye a few times not in camper though...,will have a looksee for sites :)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Have stayed in Rye a few times not in camper though...,will have a looksee for sites :)
I think the one in Fairlight doesn't open until March. I was down in Rye recently though and there is a hotel on the river that allows you to park up for £5 a night I think. Can't remember the name now but it's really close to the town.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hever or Legoland (depending on age of the children)

thanks but kids young adults 21&23 :)

while they are still happy enough to fly somewhere warm to meet up and sponge of us! UK dont do it for them. daughter and son both going to italy skiing in Feb

edit: thought I better explain lol My wife works in education so an adult themed break not things for kids :)

Last edited:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
LOL!!!! Trust me to get it wrong.

One place I want to go is where Pride and Prejudice was filmed - the Keira Knightley one.

Broken Link Removed

The house looks fascinating but the grounds appear to be more of a theme park so not so sure.

Of course there is always Canterbury and Dover. THere is a lot to do in Dover apart from catching a ferry.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We've got the tunnel booked from Saturday to Saturday. Brat is on a school trip so two of us and two dogs. We're going to decide which direction we go at the last minute based on the weather forecast.

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
LOL!!!! Trust me to get it wrong.

One place I want to go is where Pride and Prejudice was filmed - the Keira Knightley one.

Broken Link Removed

The house looks fascinating but the grounds appear to be more of a theme park so not so sure.

Groombridge Place is great to visit (we live nearby) the grounds are very pretty and great to explore there is a childrens play area in the woods but definitely not a theme park in sight. Also very close to Ashdown Forest for Pooh Sticks at 100 acre woods.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back