Flatpackchicken Boule Scandal (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
I should have guessed that the Flatpackchicken boule performance extraordinaire that’s been steamrolling the Italian and German opposition wouldn’t be allowed to go on without some response but what confronted the FPC team on the morning of the third leg of the competition was outrageous. All the front row spaces on one side of the Puntacetta Boule-a-Drome were filled with great big beefy looking guys in dark suits, their jackets just open enough to reveal Glock filled shoulder holsters. The Germans, for their part ranged along the opposite side, every man Johann of them with either an Alsatian or a Doberman straining on a short “Ezy Release” lead. Sometimes I’m a bit slow on the uptake and I could be wrong this time but I could sense a definite whiff of intimidation in the air.

The Flatpack team had a wild celebratory evening after their magnificent win of the day before and everybody, including the organisers agreed that the arrival of the MHF-001 Lear (nice touch Jim) at Punta Braccetto airport with the Funettes cheer squad on board was a huge boost for the team, despite Italian Customs officers confiscating their Pom Poms under some anti terrorism pretext. The girls weren’t to be put off by this blatant attempt at sabotage and after a half hour on the beach collecting washed up nets and rope and other shiny bits, they had a complete new set of even flashier pom poms for the match than the originals.

The game itself - well, let’s just say that despite some inspired play by our hero in defence of the Forum’s reputation it’s now time to lower the flags to half mast. The Flatpackchicken team have asked me to pass on their thanks for all your support over the past few trying days.

The pure genius of the man....
P1200043.JPG

The Dodgy Sicilian scorekeeping!!!
P1200064.JPG

The image that says it all......

P1200059.JPG

last ponyboy blog:
http://slowponyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/sicily-made-me-an-offer-i-couldnt-refuse/

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes in typical Brit fashion lets give him loads of support until he fails then we shall kick him and tell him how bloody useless he is........

Well done Gary, you flew the flag old mate.

Oh, One world cup and two world wars, doo dah ...doo dah

One world cup and two world wars, all de doo dah day....... repeat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Like all to give a hand to pony boy for his excellent and amusing coverage of the universe Boules Game here, very entertaining and witty so come on all that enjoyed it. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Well done Gary for flying the MotorhomeFun flag and thanks to pony boy for keeping us informed.
It's not the winning, it's having FUN that counts.
Brisey.[/QUOTE

That's what's MHF is all about mate you got it right there Having FUN in Motorhome Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Reactions: Jim

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
I should have guessed that the Flatpackchicken boule performance extraordinaire that’s been steamrolling the Italian and German opposition wouldn’t be allowed to go on without some response but what confronted the FPC team on the morning of the third leg of the competition was outrageous. All the front row spaces on one side of the Puntacetta Boule-a-Drome were filled with great big beefy looking guys in dark suits, their jackets just open enough to reveal Glock filled shoulder holsters. The Germans, for their part ranged along the opposite side, every man Johann of them with either an Alsatian or a Doberman straining on a short “Ezy Release” lead. Sometimes I’m a bit slow on the uptake and I could be wrong this time but I could sense a definite whiff of intimidation in the air.

The Flatpack team had a wild celebratory evening after their magnificent win of the day before and everybody, including the organisers agreed that the arrival of the MHF-001 Lear (nice touch Jim) at Punta Braccetto airport with the Funettes cheer squad on board was a huge boost for the team, despite Italian Customs officers confiscating their Pom Poms under some anti terrorism pretext. The girls weren’t to be put off by this blatant attempt at sabotage and after a half hour on the beach collecting washed up nets and rope and other shiny bits, they had a complete new set of even flashier pom poms for the match than the originals.

The game itself - well, let’s just say that despite some inspired play by our hero in defence of the Forum’s reputation it’s now time to lower the flags to half mast. The Flatpackchicken team have asked me to pass on their thanks for all your support over the past few trying days.

The pure genius of the man....
View attachment 52394

The Dodgy Sicilian scorekeeping!!!
View attachment 52395

The image that says it all......

View attachment 52389

last ponyboy blog:
http://slowponyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/sicily-made-me-an-offer-i-couldnt-refuse/
Nice One Mate, stick it to them,(y)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I think you should be barred from fun for life
Fancy letting the side down like that what happend to sportsmanship no sign of knobling cheating or physical violence to the opposition
Failure is just not a option
Now get back in and give em hell bloody lightweights

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
There's been a development. Apparently the Ref's been "approached" to turn a blind eye to the shenanigans of the Italian teams and to penalise the other nationalities but he's blown a head gasket over the whole affair and said that he's going to scrutinise the results of the Flatpackchicken game amongst others. Needless to say the FPC team (pictured below) are very excited at the prospect of remaining in the competition and still having a shot at being awarded the Golden Balls Trophy. The team tell me that Garry is a "fair but firm" boss. He's seen here in a moment of intense concentration, explaining to his support team the finer points of playing for and winning the Golden Balls Trophy. I must say, those three at the end, the Tour Financial Officer, Secretary and Team Clairvoyant don't look as interested as they should in the utterings of the Master. I'll appraise Garry and he can deal with them at their next Performance Assessment
P1120772.jpg

As far as the Ref thing goes it's early days but I'll be at the Umpires meeting in the morning and will keep you posted. The Funettes may have had something to do with the Ref's rethink on things. Apparently (and this is only hearsay) TWO of them was seen coming out of the his Laika in the wee hours of the morning after the Flatpackchicken scandalous loss. Just saying'

Keep the faith

Last Ponyboy blog:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
There's been a development. Apparently the Ref's been "approached" to turn a blind eye to the shenanigans of the Italian teams and to penalise the other nationalities but he's blown a head gasket over the whole affair and said that he's going to scrutinise the results of the Flatpackchicken game amongst others. Needless to say the FPC team (pictured below) are very excited at the prospect of remaining in the competition and still having a shot at being awarded the Golden Balls Trophy. The team tell me that Garry is a "fair but firm" boss. He's seen here in a moment of intense concentration, explaining to his support team the finer points of playing for and winning the Golden Balls Trophy. I must say, those three at the end, the Tour Financial Officer, Secretary and Team Clairvoyant don't look as interested as they should in the utterings of the Master. I'll appraise Garry and he can deal with them at their next Performance Assessment
View attachment 52446

As far as the Ref thing goes it's early days but I'll be at the Umpires meeting in the morning and will keep you posted. The Funettes may have had something to do with the Ref's rethink on things. Apparently (and this is only hearsay) TWO of them was seen coming out of the his Laika in the wee hours of the morning after the Flatpackchicken scandalous loss. Just saying'

Keep the faith

Last Ponyboy blog:
Broken Link Removed

Very well put ponyboy,,,, cannot add another word to all that

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Don't worry.

We are already working on our appeal to the United Nations (Comitte de pétanque ), regarding the possible repercussions if the obviously biased judging goes against you.

Unoficially, we have heard that the Chinese UN Delegation is likely to use its powers of veto to prevent a successful appeal.:cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back