Very short (1.5m wide) awning needed - any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Having used a Fiamma f45 awning on our MH, I'm considering attaching a very short second-hand one to the back wall of our house to keep any rain off if I want to do small DIY jobs outside - I don't have any sheltered work space available at present.

I'm going to need one that rolls up into a holder that's bolted to the wall, where the legs are hinged at the corners of the front edge, are stored within the width of the canopy and swing outwards into the upright position. I've seen a Caravanstore item that nearly fitted the bill, but its legs had to be extended out beyond the width of the canopy and swung inwards, and that won't work for my purposes.

Basically, a very short Fiamma-style MH awning - maybe something off a small camper van.

Any suggestions of make/model or items for sale anywhere in NW England? Ta in advance.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
omnistor do one in a bag that bolts to the wall, why not just use a folding gazebo.
something like this
Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
magicsurfbus

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
A folding gazebo is too complicated and I wouldn't have the storage space for it - I want to be able to hoik it out of its holder on the wall then shove it back again in a few seconds.

I'll look at the Omnistor option, thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Any good?

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back