Google is mapping in Portugal (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Twice in the last week we have seen the Google Street View Mapping car with the odd looking 360 deg camera on it's roof.

First time going along the road passed Pedro's, then today saw it twice around the Algarve Shopping Centre. Looks like we may be getting better street views of Portugal in the future.

So if in the Algarve watch out for it you cannot miss it with the large Blue ball on it's roof and Google logo on the body work..

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
In Bolton we only see roof cameras outside the coop on Tonge Moor Road watching for people parking near the bus stop outside the coop. I got a £35 parking fine for the first time in decades. They won't get me a second time.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
First time going along the road passed Pedro's

So will you be famous Keith, a Funster permanently on display outside Pedro's? I got caught outside Barclays Bank in Littlehampton, one of my few claims to fame.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Not sure if I will be seen on their cameras, second time he was in the car park so maybe doing the same as us, the weekly shop. :LOL:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Must keep an eye out for it - the only traffic on the road past our site today was a JCB, two pick ups, three cars and three motorhomes on their way out! Hardly rush hour!

Kath

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Must keep an eye out for it - the only traffic on the road past our site today was a JCB, two pick ups, three cars and three motorhomes on their way out! Hardly rush hour!

Kath
Hi Kath n Howie . Where are you these days.. We are at Pedro's at the mo .. But shortly moving on .. Hope all is well with you both and furkins x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back