Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
I need some urgent messages of support sent to Flatpackchicken who is our representative tomorrow at the Sicilian International Boules Competition here at the Punta Braccetto Boule-a-Drome. He has as one would expect, turned out for the initial games in resplendent MHF yellow and is due to play for us at 14:00 tomorrow. Send him some messages of encouragement guys and gals. Not that he needs it - he's already spoken to the local press and told he's quietly confident of a podium position.

Ponyboy

Ponyboy latest blog:
http://slowponyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/sicily-made-me-an-offer-i-couldnt-refuse/

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
GoodLuckStar001.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Youa a listen and youa listen good, you beata ma boy and you find ita very ard toa swim with youa camper tieda toa youa leg.

anda youa find eet vera difficult to sleep with the ponyboy's 'ead in youra bed

But good luck anyway Gary, what am I saying you won't need luck just go out and stick it to em.(y)

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
"Jim, post: 1269647, member: 1"]Don't let us down Gary - No pressure mate :)[/QUOTE]
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee playing again tomorrow in the semi finals :D:smiley::happy:::bigsmile::blusher::winky::hi::coolest::tounge:>:):wasntme::roflmto::tmi: Fingers crossed you all Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Well done son..........
...........Not surprised you've got warm balls looking at your Avavtar
:blush:
Now Popeye - there's absolutely no call for that kind of comment. Yes Garry gave a lift to a young nun who's true calling was not the convent. An honest mistake - any one of us could have made. Ok she poked her head out the window once to ask where the "flat pack chicken" was but no need to jump to conclusions.... LIKE HELL....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back