Rally Twin Lakes, France meet - May 1st - May 22nd 2015 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008

BrentnElaine

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Dartford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Bessecarr low profile
Exp
Since March 2012
Jean and Graham - just to let you know we have emailed a booking to twin lakes for the period 3-19 May. Look forward to meeting you all.

Elaine and Brent Reynolds

Reactions: JaG
OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Jean and Graham - just to let you know we have emailed a booking to twin lakes for the period 3-19 May. Look forward to meeting you all.

Elaine and Brent Reynolds
Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to seeing you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

froggy59

Free Member
Jul 12, 2011
walkden
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2009
we are heading down that way on the 16th may might just pop in for a couple of days if that's ok, but nothing definite yet

Alan & Lesley

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
we are heading down that way on the 16th may might just pop in for a couple of days if that's ok, but nothing definite yet

Alan & Lesley
No problem. I will add you to the list of interested. Hope to see you there, Safe journey.

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Hi JaG ,I spoke to Garry at Twin lakes yesterday and and booked for the 3 weeks.I rang him as i had no reply to my Email i sent a couple of weeks ago.Looking forward to meeting him, spoke for some time ,turns out he used to be a Trent fisherman like myself when he lived in the UK .For them that are interested i'm sure a few matches could be arranged (Smallest,largest ect to be fair to everyone) .The fish are sized from the small to the ridiculous .Now i am really looking forward to it lol.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi JaG ,I spoke to Garry at Twin lakes yesterday and and booked for the 3 weeks.I rang him as i had no reply to my Email i sent a couple of weeks ago.Looking forward to meeting him, spoke for some time ,turns out he used to be a Trent fisherman like myself when he lived in the UK .For them that are interested i'm sure a few matches could be arranged (Smallest,largest ect to be fair to everyone) .The fish are sized from the small to the ridiculous .Now i am really looking forward to it lol.
And I can assure you you will not be disappointed. Garry and Jan are a really friendly couple, along with Tony and Helen who help them run the site. The fishing is awesome and they have spent a lot of time and money on making it a perfect venue for everyone.
See you there.

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies

Yeah! but treat them gently, they all have names:D

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Is it really 6 years Frankie?:Eeek: Look forward to meeting up again.

Hi John & Angela. Will be good to meet up again. Pat'll be chuffed when I tell her you'll be there. :smiley:

John & Pat

ColinandDawn

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
England
Funster No
MH
Home Brew
Exp
Yes
Hello everyone,

Pleased to confirm we are attending from Sunday 3rd to Friday 15th.

Leave booked✔️

Ferry booked✔️

Twin Lakes booked✔️

Our first trip to France in the van - looking forward to the adventure.

Regards,

Colin and Dawn

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hello everyone,

Pleased to confirm we are attending from Sunday 3rd to Friday 15th.

Leave booked✔️

Ferry booked✔️

Twin Lakes booked✔️

Our first trip to France in the van - looking forward to the adventure.

Regards,

Colin and Dawn
Now that is well organised. Look forward to seeing you there.

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hi Graham & Jean. Can now confirm our attendance. Just looking for ferry date & times. Will call & book on the site in morning or E-Mail them. We will be setting off straight from the Peterborough show. Looking forward to meeting you both & celebrating Jeans birthday, plus meeting all other funsters who are attending. (y)(y)(y)

Drive

Free Member
Nov 15, 2014
Shrewley
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
2 years
Hi J & G,
All booked and confirmed with Twin lakes for 1-7th May,
Not sure where your RSVP list is ?, add us to it as confirmed
See you in May

Regards

Clive & Janice
Drive

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham & Jean. Can now confirm our attendance. Just looking for ferry date & times. Will call & book on the site in morning or E-Mail them. We will be setting off straight from the Peterborough show. Looking forward to meeting you both & celebrating Jeans birthday, plus meeting all other funsters who are attending. (y)(y)(y)
Be good to meet you too. have a safe journey.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008

RogueStorm

Free Member
Jan 8, 2015
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Compass 740
Exp
Three years, Western West Europe 2015, Eastern West Europe (and some Western East Europe) 2016.
Our trip is planned from the 2nd March to the 29th May, left side of France, Spain Portugal and then we'll see where we end up. We'll be coming back the same way but the 22nd May might be a bit soon for us to be that far north (Dieppe for the 29th). Please keep us on the interested list and as we'll have internet at some time, hopefully will keep in touch.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Note to all attending the meet.
Several have contacted the site asking when the Pig Roast will be. It will be on Jean's 70th birthday - 5th May 2015.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
We aim to make this meet, which would be our first funsters meet. We could do without electricity. Actual timing of visit to be planned, and would be for a probable 7 days, I guess we could just turn up? It is close to our normal route to our son's house in the Gers, about 2hrs away.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
We aim to make this meet, which would be our first funsters meet. We could do without electricity. Actual timing of visit to be planned, and would be for a probable 7 days, I guess we could just turn up? It is close to our normal route to our son's house in the Gers, about 2hrs away.
Should be OK but obviously it would better if you could check with the site in advance of the day. Hope you can make it because you meet some great funsters on site. Check through the thread for their dates and you will who is going when.
Look forward to seeing you. :cheers:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
will be my first meet as well, providing I get hospital OK for Spain next month:cautious:

Oh! how exciting:giggle: My wife will have flown back home due to work commitments, I will require looking after......

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi JaG, would you add the Hymies please, my birthday on the 20th so hope to be there for the latter part, will probably be our 1st funsters meet as well. :france:

Hymie.

Will be happy to meet you there then, assuming you arrive before we leave (our dates are 14th to 17th most probably 18th)

Amicalement

Frankie:)

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Will be happy to meet you there then, assuming you arrive before we leave (our dates are 14th to 17th most probably 18th)

Amicalement

Frankie:)

You too Frankie, look forward to meeting you and, hopefully, the Pie Man also. :france::france:

Hymie.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back