Seajay

Banned
Nov 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
C L Meridien
Exp
since 2000
Hi there,....does anybody know of a reasonably priced fitter and supplier of under chassis LPG tanks?

Thanks in advance......Chris / Fourlanes Ford (y)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Contact Dave of David Newell fame .. He is a member on here and is very highly recommended indeed.

Here is a link to his web site..
http://davenewell.co.uk/

Not sure if Johns Cross or Eddie Vanbitz do the kits but you might like to check them out too as they will probably be a little closer to your locale
All have top notch reputations

OP
OP
S

Seajay

Banned
Nov 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
C L Meridien
Exp
since 2000
Thanks for that Jaws......will follow up those leads.......Chris,:sneaky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
I too am interested in having one of these fitted, Dave Newell is very local to me but i cannot seem to find his address anywhere on his website (full address) am waiting for a quote from him that i requested via email (y)

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I too am interested in having one of these fitted, Dave Newell is very local to me but i cannot seem to find his address anywhere on his website (full address) am waiting for a quote from him that i requested via email (y)

He has a new website I see. Cannot find the address in 'contact' either, but scroll down the home page and you can read it on the picture of the side of his van!

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012

Its written on the side of his van in the picture on his home page. (y)

I am also sure Eddie must fit underside tanks

http://www.vanbitz.com/thinking-of-having-gaslow/

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
And also if you click on the Red Pin on the map in the contacts page :)

700 JAF

Free Member
Jul 25, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since2011
not sure where u r based but we used Auto gas 2000 Thirsk North Yorkshire received good advice and service

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
I am glad i are not the only one who couldnt find the address (not very user friendly IMO) - You surely need your full address to be displayed on the site.. thanks above for pointing me in the right direction with the red pin on the map (perhaps there are many others like me who never knew that) but thx - just hope Daves place reply to my email now :LOL::LOL:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
I am glad i are not the only one who couldnt find the address (not very user friendly IMO) - You surely need your full address to be displayed on the site.. thanks above for pointing me in the right direction with the red pin on the map (perhaps there are many others like me who never knew that) but thx - just hope Daves place reply to my email now :LOL::LOL:

@dave newell lvs are pretty good I am sure they will (y)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
The address will be added to the contacts page, I hadn't spotted it wasn't there. Your E-mail will be replied to in the morning :)

D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back