WHO WILL BE FIRST ?? (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
We just got back from a walk with the dog and the wind is bl***y freezing and pull yer eyebrows out !!! SO who will be the first to come on and tell me that they just had to move their lounger back into the shade, cos they woz "too Bl***y hot" !!!!
Well ??
Mitch. ;)

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
We just got back from a walk with the dog and the wind is bl***y freezing and pull yer eyebrows out !!! SO who will be the first to come on and tell me that they just had to move their lounger back into the shade, cos they woz "too Bl***y hot" !!!!
Well ??
Mitch. ;)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
IMG_0080.JPG

not me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
:coolest:Whoops pressed wrong button!

Certainly wont be me wife and I just had a walk along the cliffs at Barton on sea and Milford, over looking the IOW and it was cold, very glad to get back in the MH and have a coffee. Mind you I know where your coming from as we lived abroad for the last twenty years and, well lets say no more, I'll leave that for the winter warmers on the Med, known by the residents as the swallows. :coolest::coolest::coolest:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
and that was yesterday, had 2 more inches of snow over night

Grantown on Spey, currently putting all my 16A to good use trying to keep warm (y)

Well I did caution you! Hope you haven't been blown away as it has been a little breezy........

OP
OP
MitchandJenny
Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry to dissappoint you but in Taghazout in not sunny africa.
You can tell we have had two cloudy days by the number of *** generators going!

I'm feeling better all the time !!! :LOL:

Sorry.. Feeling guilty now, at my own 'schadenfreude'.. So I hope you are all warm wherever you are ... (y)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
well we are at home sat in front of the fire and the central heating is on (y) Toastie
Brian & Jo

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We used to host a house-weekend for a gang of mates during the winter.

We had a very small kitchen, so had an under the counter larder fridge, and a smallish chest-freezer had to go in one of the spare bedrooms.

They all thought I was potty at first when I used to say eg If anyone wants more beer/wine/pop/mixers it's all in the big fridge. Oh where's that? In the kitchen, it's that big white PVC and glass door with the key in it, I used to reply ......

We have a decent sized kitchen now, with a decent sized fridge - but I still use the big one with the similar door when I need to!

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
We used to host a house-weekend for a gang of mates during the winter.

We had a very small kitchen, so had an under the counter larder fridge, and a smallish chest-freezer had to go in one of the spare bedrooms.

They all thought I was potty at first when I used to say eg If anyone wants more beer/wine/pop/mixers it's all in the big fridge. Oh where's that? In the kitchen, it's that big white PVC and glass door with the key in it, I used to reply ......

We have a decent sized kitchen now, with a decent sized fridge - but I still use the big one with the similar door when I need to!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I have stayed in today. after chasing all those leaves around the garden yesterday. and getting up this morning and finding the garden full of them again. I have stayed in, and warming myself with a large glass of scotch.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I cycled a few places yesterday to try out new Altura cycle jacket (superb). first time I have been out properly since before Christmas...the older i get the more I detest our winters...three seasons quite enough!:cautious:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I thought the idea was to go somewhere to enjoy yourselves, not get sunburn, or frostbite.
I will carry on sitting in the van in my garden until spring.

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Dazzlost: 1258339 said:
Sorry to dissappoint you but in Taghazout in not sunny africa.
You can tell we have had two cloudy days by the number of *** generators going!
Do you use a genny?or is the solar panel enough for your needs?.........hope to see you soon .....Martin

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Was warm and sunny this morning. Around lunchtime down on the beach, Holly still lies down in the sea to cool off after running around. Cass still swimming out into the waves. Got a lot colder and windier later in the day.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
And you went to all that trouble having the fridge door fixed, David......Pity. :)

missed this Mr Toots, you have not been paying full attention sir, :D I am still running round with the same damage we did back in August, the fridge I bought was the wrong one, pondering what to do

It came off again today though a few times, so decision really needs to be made (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
missed this Mr Toots, you have not been paying full attention sir, :D I am still running round with the same damage we did back in August, the fridge I bought was the wrong one, pondering what to do

It came off again today though a few times, so decision really needs to be made (y)
I will write 50 times........"Must pay more attention to broken fridge threads'. :)

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
..........who will be the first to come on and tell me that they just had to move their lounger back into the shade, cos they woz "too Bl***y hot" !!!!
Well ??
Mitch. ;)
Not me, it's too hot in the shade, we are looking for an air conditioned shop to look around.....
Allan

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
how to get hated Allanm. we got c/heating going.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back