VanBitz Extra Discount for January (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If any of you were planning to get an alarm, sat-dish, solar panels etc fitted this season, then think of buying it this month. Just like last year, and totally exclusive to funsters; Eddie has upped the discount from 10% to 15% for sales made in January. That works out as a massive saving on some of those big ticket items. Quite a few took advantage last year. Workshop slots are filling up fast this year so don't miss out. Cheers Eddie (y)

Contact Eddie here EddieVanBitz

Or visit their site Link Removed

Last edited:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We already have had what we need fitted by them but great deal for anyone thinking of a Strikeback alarm, solar panels, Gaslow etc - the discount should cover quite a few years of Fun membership (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thanks Jim,

We only ever offer discount to Motorhome Fun subscribers. I personally get a lot of "Fun" out of Motorhome Fun through the year so would support the forum when we plan sales and offers.

Just back from our Winter trip around Scotland, from Caravan Club sites to nights on Harbour walls, trying to see the Northern Lights to catching Cod

Being sat back in the office seems depressingly normal now though lol

Happy New Year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We only ever offer discount to Motorhome Fun subscribers. I personally get a lot of "Fun" out of Motorhome Fun through the year so would support the forum when we plan sales and offers.

Thanks Eddie, I'm sure we've had a few members from other forums join us just to get that exclusive and generous discount (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
LOL I often get asked why we only give discount to MotorhomeFUN members.

When I tell them that it's not because MotorhomeFUN is the largest motorhome resource, I'd guess in Europe owned and run by people that own and run motorhomes, nor is it the "fact" that it's a fantastic resource for all things motorhome, whether at home or when your "outandabout" but because it is genuinely a fantastic forum and in the main really good FUN

Also what a fantastic rally line up this year all ready. I know that being able to pop along and join in with the crowd at Fun meets at the shows, makes exhibiting at the shows a bit more Fun as well.

And just a bit of extra information to members, you'd be surprised how hard Jim works in the background looking for good deals for members and resolving issues that some have. Lets face it, Marquee's don't grow on trees, and MotorhomeFUN is pretty unique with the way it parties at the shows

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Eddie has just let me know that the January discount is now finished and this will now revert back to (a still very generous) 10% for a while yet. I know a few of you took Eddie up on this offer and saved, many many times your Fun subs. :) Thanks Eddie we appreciate it (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We got a few new members as well as we actively promoted the deal to non members when we could, and of course to both members of the public that went to the Westpoint show in Exeter the weekend before last :rofl:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I do not think that I want to go to the organised events at the shows more likely to get to know more people in the marquee,If I could get into it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back