LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Morning all I need a little help please because I have no idea what I hit :)I have gone onto the Autotrader web site looking at vans and everything is about 4 x the size - Normally I can view a full page but now I have to scroll from left to right and up and down and to say it's peeing me off is a understatement -Can anyone tell me in simple terms how to restore the settings on this page please ? and I mean simple ;)I have spent the last 20 mins or so trying and getting no where -I also assume it's a setting I have altered on this page only because it's not happening on other pages
thanks
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No need now I have found the trouble -I must have hit the plus key on the numbers side of keypad while it was on the page
terry
Cheers Jim I found it and we crossed over while typing -simply forgot about it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
if your using fire fox top right there is a square with lines across click that and at the top of the drop down box there;s a plus and minus button

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks All ,I even found out what I did to make the screen bigger -as I was on page -favs - I decided to delete some out of date saves and held ctl down and pressed the mouse button then scrolled down to next link thinking I could simply hi lite several at once to delete -and not realizing I was scrolling which in turn made the page bigger -all back to normal so I will get back to you all next yr when I have forgot what I did wrong again :D
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back