dusty239 (1 Viewer)

D

dusty239

Deleted User
Hi i;m new to this site, have done caravaning in the past, just got a nice little camper van [ldv pilot, ]its done out just the way i want it, im 62 years old live in north wales. i want to see some places in the uk but i realy want to spend some time in france-spain.. i have canser, [nota sob story] i dont know how long i have maybe 12to 18 months, eny hints on trips to france and spain would be very helpfull in fact eny hints on moter camping would be greate Dusty:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hiya Dusty and may you fulfill all your dreams.

A Great Big Welcome from me.

Any Questions...Just ask away.They're a friendly bunch on here.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Dusty!!

I'm french and live near Toulouse. I'm not a motorhomer(i've been a caravaner for ages though , and used to borrow my parents 'caravan). I'm a stadium keeper and having quite a lot of place i can offer a free park place , electricity and water. You'll be most welcome at home if your trips drive you in my area. Feel comfortable and PM me if you need anything when crossing my country, or planning to.
My dear half , Didier, doesn't speak english at all but he's always ready to give a hand to people visiting us!

Enjoy your motorhome and have nice travels!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Welcome Dusty, hope you achieve ALL you want to do.
I'm sure you will find some good advice here.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Dusty

Welcome to MHFun.:thumb:
Try and get along to a MHFun meet or two if you can, you will be made most welcome and a good time is guaranteed.::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
in fact eny hints on moter camping would be greate Dusty:thumb:

It's dead easy, fill with fuel for you and ldv, point at Dover, pay about £27 and enjoy France.

An ACSI card will get you some cheap sites in France and Spain.

Have fun.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Welcome dusty from me, :Smile: enjoy all that you see and do, who knows what the future holds,happy travelling:thumb:

OP
OP
D

dusty239

Deleted User
::bigsmile:
Hi Dusty!!

I'm french and live near Toulouse. I'm not a motorhomer(i've been a caravaner for ages though , and used to borrow my parents 'caravan). I'm a stadium keeper and having quite a lot of place i can offer a free park place , electricity and water. You'll be most welcome at home if your trips drive you in my area. Feel comfortable and PM me if you need anything when crossing my country, or planning to.
My dear half , Didier, doesn't speak english at all but he's always ready to give a hand to people visiting us!

Enjoy your motorhome and have nice travels!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back