How to control your motorhome after a blow-out.. a Michelin Video (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
thanks for that, have seen it before but it doesn't hurt to be reminded how to react.. :)
me too also..

in fact I think I posted the same vid a few years ago.. but as you say.. good to be reminded..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
have promised myself to do an advanced drivers course later in the year too, we all think we're good drivers of course but we probably all pick up bad habits along the way that we also need reminding of (and sorting) especially as we get older..

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
have promised myself to do an advanced drivers course later in the year too, we all think we're good drivers of course but we probably all pick up bad habits along the way that we also need reminding of (and sorting) especially as we get older..

how true.. I passed my driving test in 1967 ..

about 14 years ago I was made redundant and decided to use the redundancy money to train as a driving instructor..

it took me 40 hours of intensive driving tuition to get up to driving instructor training standard.. I then went on and passed my driving instructor exam .. sadly I hated the job and only stuck it for three months.. but the training was invaluable..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back