Discounted Morocco ferry fares (1 Viewer)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Whilst negotiating with Carlos of Voyages Normandie in Algeciras, someone asked if I could get them a discount too. So I asked and he said OK.

The published price is €220 per van (2 persons - extra for trailer). He has agreed a rate of €200 for MotorhomeFun.co.uk members on any of the Morocco crossings upon production of evidence of your membership. Now I don't quite know how you're going to do that as we don't have membership cards but if you quote your membership number that will probably be okay.

I have advised Jim and he is happy for me to let you all know.

Terry

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
I had wrote to Carlos, "name dropping" that Terry had organised for the 15th, trip, and asked for the same discount! at the same time unbeknown to me and after speaking to Terry. He had approached Carlos for a discount for MHF and voilà happy days

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
190 Euros return, with no length restriction. Sorry gents :xblush:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 8, 2012
Albox Almeria Spain
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Slim 5
Exp
Since Feb 2002
Whilst negotiating with Carlos of Voyages Normandie in Algeciras, someone asked if I could get them a discount too. So I asked and he said OK.

The published price is €220 per van (2 persons - extra for trailer). He has agreed a rate of €200 for MotorhomeFun.co.uk members on any of the Morocco crossings upon production of evidence of your membership. Now I don't quite know how you're going to do that as we don't have membership cards but if you quote your membership number that will probably be okay.

I have advised Jim and he is happy for me to let you all know.

Terry
Thanks for the info as we are in Zahora / Cadiz and planning on seeing Carlos in the next couple of days to purchase tickets.
Don

OP
OP
TerryL

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Looks like Carlos is honouring his agreement. As to membership cards, or rather lack of them, he will accept a MHF referral card as ID and apparently has one pinned up in his office. (Why not write in your forum name and membership number on the back?)

And just to confirm, his publicised rate is €220 but he has agreed €200 for MHF members - that's all I've negotiated. If you can do better then good for you.

TerryL

Costa Warrior

Free Member
Apr 15, 2012
Estepona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2012
What is a MHF referral card and where do I find my membership number ?

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
What is a MHF referral card and where do I find my membership number ?
Don't know about the card but your number is 20569. It can be found by clicking on your avatar, also shows up prior to posting when a post is quoted (y)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Discount was still valid yesterday. Armytwowheels and ourselves presented out A4 laminated rally name cards and wee given the discount.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back