Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Not long to the end of the year.... :xgrin:

Looking back over the last year....

Do you have a favourite Trip/Rally or Meet that stands out from the rest..? :xThumb:

Me.... I cannot put my finger on a Favourite Meet/Rally, they were all brill for one reason or another , meeting great people and having fun ... But..

I think our 5 weeks round France and into Spain was lovely, for the simple reason we stayed mainly on Aires and saw places we had only whizzed by on our way to Spain & Portugal before .. :xThumb:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Our trip to France in the spring was lovely, with gorgeous weather on virtually every day. We combined a lot of new places with a few we already liked, and saw many of the new ones before the French holiday season kicked off. We had the Pont d'Arc almost to ourselves on two different days, and only saw half a dozen kayaks pass by in all that time. In the summer I imagine you could cross the Ardeche river by walking on the kayaks and never get your toes wet. Great trip.

Broken Link Removed

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Not long to the end of the year.... :xgrin:

Looking back over the last year....

Do you have a favourite Trip/Rally or Meet that stands out from the rest..? :xThumb:

Me.... I cannot put my finger on a Favourite Meet/Rally, they were all brill for one reason or another , meeting great people and having fun ... But..

I think our 5 weeks round France and into Spain was lovely, for the simple reason we stayed mainly on Aires and saw places we had only whizzed by on our way to Spain & Portugal before .. :xThumb:
Ditto we did the same as you at the same time , but went the other way round, missed you by about ten mile at one point.:xsmile::xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Our last road trip and our last narrow boat holiday and the following week picking Mo up were the highlights for us but greatly looking forwards to 2015. :xThumb:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Has to be France in June as it was our first time abroad in the van:xThumb: Spurred us on and planning 2 euro forays for 2015!

I also organised 2 rallys that were well supported and great fun, even if a lot of work:xblink:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Yes. Me a bike and German sunshine. A MH does not come close. First time round the Nurburgring is bound to be extra special. But just plodding along the Moselle, being a part of it rather than in a tin box, just magic.

The downside, could not bring back a load of wine.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Best for us where
October goth top of list by a long way dressing up time :xThumb:
Misterton love you Sheila chill beer food and exultant company
April goth more dress up and booze
Wings meet with RV owners more booze and dress up
Southport was olso very good and will be done again

We are looking forward to next year doing all above and more
Plus Canopus soul weekender more dress booze and slippy shoes

Best journey or adventure Morocco that could not possibly be beat and will be done again 2015/2016

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Absolutely loved our two months in Morocco in the company do various Funsters, sometimes things just fall right enjoyed every minute of it.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Getting the hang of retirement. Had 9 weeks in France, did the Dordogne, climbed the Dune du Pilat then 6 weeks in 1 place with friends and new friends from France, Germany, Belgium, Holland all on 1 table. Must have been good, the Gendarmes came around the next day to tell us off.:xThumb::xThumb:

fr1.JPG Fr2.JPG fr3.JPG

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We have loved every minute away in the mh but two make it as my favourites, every Febuary when the schools are off I always head away for a daughter and dad weekend just the two of us as Lorraine is working. Well this year we went Skiing for the first time what a laugh and great time we had.
image.jpg

This summers trip is a very close second our family holiday to Scandinavia for 3 weeks, due to Sophie turning 18 next year this could be our last family holiday for a while, I do hope not but she has already booked a week in Magaluf with friends and a fortnight round Italy by train. We visited Sweden, Norway and Denmark and have to say it was one of the best trips we have ever had in the MH.
image.jpg

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Our trip around Portugal, and Spain over last winter has to be most memorable for us. With two highlights in Marjal. Our daughter and two grandchildren came over for 7 days, and the pleasure of meeting Larry and Win, and the infamous Old Mo, the lovely Judy, and Paul. :xThumb:

Craig and Chris

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
and the pleasure of meeting Larry and Win, and the infamous Old Mo, the lovely Judy, and Paul. :xThumb:

I am all over come, and have tear in my eye and a lump in my throat... :xgrin:

Still don`t mean I will be nice to you... :xwink::xrofl:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I am all over come, and have tear in my eye and a lump in my throat... :xgrin:

Still don`t mean I will be nice to you... :xwink::xrofl:
Look! I didn't say i liked you! :xangry: Chris told me what to put, alright?

Craig

p.s. I hasten to add that I also had the pleasure of meeting Brian (Brian, Jo, Josh) when i had new tyres, now he's a gentleman!

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We've enjoyed all our trips this year but if there is one which stands out it is the July one.

We started with Dave's meet at Sandy then went on to Bourton on the Water, Upton upon Severn, Welland and Blackpool. We really enjoyed the Blues Festival at Upton.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back