LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Would any member know where the Jack Handle/Brace is stowed on a Ford F150 Crew/twin cab?

According to the Owners Manual it could be stowed on brackets above the radiator,, Not on mine :RollEyes:
Or in the passenger compartment behind a panel,, Cannot find a panel anywhere. :Angry:

I blew a fuse while fitting the reversing camera,, and the Manual said fusebox behind a panel to the right of the instrument panel,, It was not, it was near the floor beside the passenger front door, :Doh:

Thanks in Anticipation.

bevo

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
north west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
jack handle

hi old mo i have a tranny twin rear wheel and the jack and handle along with the spare wheel brace are in a compartment in the drivers foot well.

live long and prosper:Smile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
hi old mo i have a tranny twin rear wheel and the jack and handle along with the spare wheel brace are in a compartment in the drivers foot well.

live long and prosper:Smile:::bigsmile:

Thanks for that, The jack is under one of the rear seats, but no sign of the handle and no clips by the jack.
I will have a look around the floor pans and see.:thumb:

Thanks again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chrisdy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2008
Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
The jack handle is under the bonnet above the radiator, on the radiator support panel. It looks a bit like it should be the bonnet support bar, but the bonnet is hydraulic support of course, so what appears to be the bonnet support is actually the jack handle.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
The jack handle is under the bonnet above the radiator, on the radiator support panel. It looks a bit like it should be the bonnet support bar, but the bonnet is hydraulic support of course, so what appears to be the bonnet support is actually the jack handle.

Thanks Chrisdy, had another look, definately not there and no clips to suggest it should be.
Had a word with the supplier and he is going to send another one.
Cheers anyway.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back