Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I expect that nearly everybody has noticed what a load of ole Cr*p is on TV again this Xmas, some ole repeats of shows , films etc, I'm glad we will be away in the M/H and won't have to get the TV out.!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
TV will be banned in my daughters house anyway, but once back home I intend to watch Dirty Dancing and Jersey Boys back to back. Big tub of ice cream. Bliss.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Quite fancy the Victoria Wood thing on Beeb 2 it's got Michael Ball in it and Imelda Staunton ( I think it's her).

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I have kept the radio times from 1980, it will be just the same $hite, in a different order.

Craig
Don't think you're far wrong there, Les bought a Christmas Radio Times, god knows why, and just moaned about all the repeats that are on.

He says that if you miss something one day it will be on the next anyway - can't remember them doing that before:xshout:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Rather looking forward to the James May program

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
There is an off switch :) looked like some decent dramas being reviewed on right show this morning....

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Don't think you're far wrong there, Les bought a Christmas Radio Times, god knows why, and just moaned about all the repeats that are on.

He says that if you miss something one day it will be on the next anyway - can't remember them doing that before:xshout:

Debs, that is because you are far too young to remember the 'Good Old Days'.:xrofl:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Just give me Home Alone or the Holiday (it was on last weekend) and I'm quite happy........yep, sad I know:xlaugh:

But the Two Ronnies, Morecambe and Wise and some Dave Allen would be great as well:xThumb:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Debs, that is because you are far too young to remember the 'Good Old Days'.:xrofl:
Bertie - do you mean The Good Old Days programme? It was a favourite of my mums so I certainly canx:-) Wiki says that it ran 53-83, now that 's scary as that means it was still going the year we got married.:xeek:.
Just give me Home Alone or the Holiday (it was on last weekend) and I'm quite happy........yep, sad I know:xlaugh:

But the Two Ronnies, Morecambe and Wise and some Dave Allen would be great as well:xThumb:
Same here:xThumb:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Bertie - do you mean The Good Old Days programme? It was a favourite of my mums so I certainly canx:-) Wiki says that it ran 53-83, now that 's scary as that means it was still going the year we got married.:xeek:.

Both the programme and the myth that is the 'Good Old Days' ...............you know when we all had TB and ricketts and milk came out of a tin with NATIONAL on the side of it...........................now I know you're tooooooooo young for those!
The programme because the 'host/compere' ?Lionel? Sachs said the same lines every single programme. It was the only occasion I would defy my parents and go to bed early:xrofl:

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Both the programme and the myth that is the 'Good Old Days' ...............you know when we all had TB and ricketts and milk came out of a tin with NATIONAL on the side of it...........................now I know you're tooooooooo young for those!
The programme because the 'host/compere' ?Lionel? Sachs said the same lines every single programme. It was the only occasion I would defy my parents and go to bed early:xrofl:

Leonard, see Bertie I'm as old as you.:xgrin:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Leonard, see Bertie I'm as old as you.:xgrin:

Course it was................................Ta! Old we're not old surely:xThumb:.........................................yet!:xgrin:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Got season 1 & 2 of the fall to get through & 4tb drive of films and mp3s so don't think TV channels will come into it we'll pick are own repeats :xgrin: stocked up on slimline tonics and low fat choccies :xThumb:

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016

You mean you two are an item?

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Course it was................................Ta! Old we're not old surely:xThumb:.........................................yet!:xgrin:

I feel like a 40 year old........................................... but can't find one this morning.:xgrin::xwink:

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
I'll have to sit through Doctor Who as my brother wants to watch it, we'll then put him in a taxi and I'll happily watch Miranda and Midwifes and Downton:xThumb:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
You mean you two are an item?
:xrofl::xcool: Can't let the cat out of the bag:xrofl:

I'll have to sit through Doctor Who as my brother wants to watch it, we'll then put him in a taxi and I'll happily watch Miranda and Midwifes and Downton:xThumb:

Yes, the daughter will watch Dr Who as well but do you then have to sit through it while it's analysed to the nth degree:xdoh: Geeksville at our house.xroll:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back