Picture of Bertie, our Cocker Spaniel (1 Viewer)

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
as promised a pic of Bertie he was 2 in July
P1070014.JPG
uly

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, our's is ASBO Emily 5 years old, shame can't move photo from the show case to show here, but it's in there.
Bertie looks a lovely boy, can't beat a cocker! Emily's our 4th probably our last as she's such hard work.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Posted this picture before, but here is Jake - a failed gun dog (he likes peasants a bit too much......). His friend is Dolly who is an ex puppy farm breeding bitch who we fostered and since rehomed.
Bertie is better looking than Jake but there's a difference between show and working dogs - daughter has a working cocker who looks only vaguely spaniel like despite the pedigree

Excuse Dolly's prison haircut - she was in a terrible state when she came in and had to be completely clipped

image.jpg

OP
OP
Goshawk

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
good on you for looking after dolly, jake looks good , our first cocker called ben looked like jake but we called him poo, dont ask

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Goshawk

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Posted this picture before, but here is Jake - a failed gun dog (he likes peasants a bit too much......). His friend is Dolly who is an ex puppy farm breeding bitch who we fostered and since rehomed.
Bertie is better looking than Jake but there's a difference between show and working dogs - daughter has a working cocker who looks only vaguely spaniel like despite the pedigree

Excuse Dolly's prison haircut - she was in a terrible state when she came in and had to be completely clipped

View attachment 49790
as above , hahaha peasants, had a springer that also liked them

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
good on you for looking after dolly, jake looks good , our first cocker called ben looked like jake but we called him poo, dont ask
We currently have two Lhasa Ratsos as foster dogs. Horrible little things, both are quite old with health problems (probably why they were dumped in the first place) but OK if you like that sort of thing......

OP
OP
Goshawk

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
mmmmmm well done , a lady near us who we see often seems to collect dogs then trys to rehome and also horses
i think she now has 7 horses, 4 dogs in the house, lady next to me had a dog off her recently, nice looking dog mm a bitsa
i think but a nightmare keeps escaping even after putting up high chicken wire, but she is persevering, bless her Dexter
We currently have two Lhasa Ratsos as foster dogs. Horrible little things, both are quite old with health problems (probably why they were dumped in the first place) but OK if you like that sort of thing......

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I love them ... Mine loved me too and was the gentlest, sweetest little dog imagineable; clever, easy to train and spotless... :)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I love them ... Mine loved me too and was the gentlest, sweetest little dog imagineable; clever, easy to train and spotless... :)
We have two fostered who are neither sweet, not very gentle, nor are they well trained. Generally nice dogs but not my type.......:xwink:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
We have two fostered who are neither sweet, not very gentle, nor are they well trained. Generally nice dogs but not my type.......:xwink:
I blame the foster parents myself ......... :) xx

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I blame the foster parents myself ......... :) xx
Me too - we treat them terribly......

they have to sleep on a very hard father duvet dog bed next to the radiator, they are cruelly given pedigree chum instead of finest fillet steak and are simply never exercised or given treats......:xwink:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Me too - we treat them terribly......

they have to sleep on a very hard father duvet dog bed next to the radiator, they are cruelly given pedigree chum instead of finest fillet steak and are simply never exercised or given treats......:xwink:
And I bet you don't leave the light or radio on for them if you're going out eitherxroll:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
And I bet you don't leave the light or radio on for them if you're going out eitherxroll:
Of course not - that would be spoiling the little darlings..........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back