Handy torch (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
An Ebay find - a small rechargeable LED torch that fits into a cigarette lighter socket to charge. I've fitted an extra socket above my entrance door, so the torch is very handy to grab when going out to the loo at night! It also helps always knowing where the torch is, rather than the kids putting it down somewhere and it getting lost. The charge lasts for ages, it's very bright for it's size and it glows red when charging so you can find it in the dark. Best 2 quid I've spent in a long time!

Just put "Rechargeable Cigarette Lighter Torch" into Ebay, various people sell them, I only paid £2-something and waited for mine to come direct from China.

Only downside I've found is the fuse that supplies the socket has blown a couple of times when I first plug the torch in - so I've now put a switch in to turn the socket on after the torch has been inserted. This seems to stop the spike in demand that was popping the fuse.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Cheers.. I saw one of these ages ago and thought "i will get me one"..

Been on ebay and have 2 on the way.. :)
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)

Broken Link Removed

£2! Cheapskates! Treat the wife to a decent one, Broken Link Removed a Rolson for £99.99. :LOL:

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999

Broken Link Removed
I've seen the type before but that looks good. Just now bought a blue one.:cool:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i have a couple of larger torches/led strip lights that recharge off 12v or 240v. wouldn't be without them in the van. cost about £12 each from Lidl on one of their offers. a charge lasts hours of use, so only recharge once every 10 days or so
had one that plugged direct into cigar socket, but it barely held enough charge for 20 minutes use. so useless and gave very little light as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back