Merry Christmas the Duvalays have arrived (1 Viewer)

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Ho Ho Ho. Well, a lot bigger than I thought x 2. No matter though, we have plenty of space seeing as we will mostly be travelling light. Plan is to store above cab one way or the other. Quality looks good, and I had a quick try out and mine feels great, don't know about hers :). Unrolled, rolled and in the bag in a few minutes, no wrestling and no problem. Now stored away until March/April.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
They are very good. We don't use ours on the current van but just so useful. We also used to store in the overcab (together with all the other stuff......

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Best buy that we made as makes the bed so comfortable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

Madwife

Deleted User
We just have the mattress topper and not the ones with the duvet attached. Just bought a new duvet and new covers and all ready for the off tomorrow!

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
I'm probably being a bit dense here but what is so special about this product? We use a mattress topper and the same duvet and cover we use at home and it works just fine, with the result that we are just as snug in the camper as we are in our bed at home What is the advantage of the Duvalay product range?

Tinca

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
I'm probably being a bit dense here but what is so special about this product? We use a mattress topper and the same duvet and cover we use at home and it works just fine, with the result that we are just as snug in the camper as we are in our bed at home What is the advantage of the Duvalay product range?

Tinca
For us, not having a fixed bed in the moho, we wanted something that is comfortable, warm and easy to setup and stow away without using something from home. This product ticked all the boxes for what we needed. And all of the reviews are good. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back