Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just sent the newsletter out. You should find it in your inbox soon. If it does not turn up then do check your spam/junk folder it may be there.

If you don't see it soon, it could be that your name is not on the newsletter distribution list, no worries, you can add it here And if you can't wait, here is a copy of the newsletter you can read on line Click for Newsletter (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
If you don't see it soon, it could be that your name is not on the newsletter distribution list
(hesitates before replying because of possible serious consequences, but unable to contain smart arse reply). :(

'If you don't get this letter, write and let me know'. :imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thank you, Jim. What a beautiful photo of Andrew .. so sad and puts everything in perspective doesn't it.

Hi Joy, I can't take the credit for that photo. Its from a rally album and I'm almost sure you took it. It is a nice photo of a very nice man. :cry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:) Didn't realise re Andrew's photo.

Anyone out there who is just read only, the Newsletter alone shows just how supportive this forum is and worth joining .... all things serious about motorhoming needs PLUS the lighter side too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back