Beware of Club Brownhills!!!! (1 Viewer)

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
Beware everybody, I had my membership of Club Brownhills cancelled today. The reason was ' I had not supported Brownhills in the last 12 months by purchasing a motorhome or having a service/habitation check carried out by them but 'If I had a check carried out they would renew my membership for a further 12 months. When I pointed out that I did purchase my motorhome from them 2 years ago, their answer was 'That was the old Brownhills not our company' you can probally guess was my answer was!!!!

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
NEVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM NEVER WILL DO,I THINK THE NEW BROWNHILLS WILL GO ABOUT AS FAR AS THE OLD BROWNHILLS WITH CUSTOMER RELATIONS LIKE THAT.:Confused:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What is "Club Brownhills" What benefits will you miss by not being a member?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
I guess you will miss:-

Being ignored when you ask for any advice, help, information,etc...............

Waiting weeks to get your MH back after a simple repair.................

Being treated like something on he bottom of your shoe that you have stood on........
(Unless you wave some money at the salespeople)

I could go on but why bother, anybody that goes near them now deserves all that they get.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I guess you will miss:-

Being ignored when you ask for any advice, help, information,etc...............

Waiting weeks to get your MH back after a simple repair.................

Being treated like something on he bottom of your shoe that you have stood on........
(Unless you wave some money at the salespeople)

I could go on but why bother, anybody that goes near them now deserves all that they get.

They've certainly got some serious Customer Relations to build up again.

The question is, Are they up to the challenge?:RollEyes:

Last edited:

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
Wow!!!!!! cancelled my gold card because we haven't used them..........so that's the reason. And we thought it was because we had been badgering them to do work since
November 2007. Quote from new owners. " Sorry can't do anything about your reversing sensors, it is nothing to do with us, we are a new company and haven't taken over the good will"...Too b****y right they haven't. Still my money will help one of their competitors to stay in business. So for the price of a reversing sensor they are willing to turn my £34,000 away. Still wasn't going there anyway.:Sad::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Sunty

Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Swift Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2002
Club Brownhills

:ROFLMAO: I recently booked a night one the site at Newark but two days before arriving I had a letter complaining that whilst I was there I hadn't booked a service or seen fit to speak with their sales team. The same day a very poorly written 'begging' letter arrived exclaiming thyat their facilities would be withdrawn if not supported! Are they in business to attract customers or merely put us all off! We simply didn't keep our appointed booking. Sunty

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Oh well if your ever down our way you are welcome to drop in any time for a coffee and a friendly smile from every one here.

Free advice always gladly given, no need to wave a cheque book

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back