Rally Chat Events in 2015 (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We are trying to plan our travels next year and want to see when the major shows are on so we can decide which to do to and when. Want to fit in a Spring run down to the Mediterranean sun again and maybe also a visit in June to the Moselle, but don't want to miss too much fun here.

On another thread (about a possible meeting at Henley in Arden) Joy mentioned the Rally page calendar. However the only thing I can find is under the heading of Events, and very little is on that for 2015. Can anybody point me in the direction of a list (or lists) of next year's shows with dates please so I can start planning.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Peter
This should help

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows

As the dates for each show approaches Jim puts a link on for the funsters to book , some great shows we will try to plan our long trips around them (y)

Sue & Eric

Last edited:

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
As the dates for each show approaches Jim puts a link on for the funsters to book , some great shows we will try to plan our long trips around them (y)

Sue & Eric

And those of us still working try and plan our short breaks around them :rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Peter
This should help

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows

Sue & Eric
Thanks. However this only appears to show the Warners' shows. It does not include all the shows, for example I think that Chester, Stratford and Detling are all missing, but there may well be more that I do not know about. 2015 will only be my second full year of motorhoming so I am still new to all of this. We went to only a couple of shows rallies this year (Peterborough and Lincoln) and enjoyed them, and maybe want to do some more next year, hence my question.

I was hoping that the Events calendar on the Forum could be filled in to include all the Motorhome shows that MHF will probably have a presence at in 2015.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
And those of us still working try and plan our short breaks around them :rofl::rofl:
Good point - when you are still working full time it is even more important to know when all the events are going to occur so you can plan your limited available time.

I am fortunate in that I am what I call semi-retired. Mind you a friend recently remarked that the word "semi" usually meant a polite word for "not". For example semi-detached and semi-erect.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Peter
Stratford show is weekend commencing 19th June the funsters are able to stay till the following weekend

No date released
yet for Chester food festival

Sue

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can someone please put a link on to the calendar page please where the meets/rallies are marked off in the squares. I can't find it on this new layout. Thank you.

Do we not have this facility now please? It was brilliant because you looked at the squares and saw at a glance when the rallies were on and which ran into each other.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
No we don't Joy, as peterc says, there's hardly anything on it for next year and I certainly don't want to plough through the rally section, most don't have the dates in the title anyway.

Surely as soon as the person that organises it has enough support so that it WILL go head, they could stick it on events - or say do it in italics, eg " ? Weymouth" and change that to normal - "Weymouth" once it's definitely 'on' ?

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for that Jenny. I was wondering whether Jim could bring together the dates for all the shows that we are likely to have a rally on next year (based upon what has happened in previous years) and pencil them into the diary for us to look at, maybe with a question mark as you suggest.

Jim??? :D:D

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Is it not
down to the organiser of the event to put them down
So Jim does the main event shows
And funsters who organise rally's such as Runrig weekenders or Canopus put there dates into calander once confermed
I personly like what jaws has done with his thetford bash as you can see on page one who is going

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Is it not
down to the organiser of the event to put them down
So Jim does the main event shows
And funsters who organise rally's such as Runrig weekenders or Canopus put there dates into calander once confermed
I personly like what jaws has done with his thetford bash as you can see on page one who is going
I agree with that. It was the main event shows I was really after.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back