First my ankle now my Knee (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2010
Castletownbere West Cork
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
11 years
As you may be aware, recently I have had an Operation on my left ankle but since have had tremendously excruciating pain to my left knee, therefore I visited the Doctor and obviously there was an infection as the X-ray below indicates. I am sure that there is no need for concern as there was no mention of amputation at all. :)

Preview attachment image1.JPG

image1.JPG
30 KB

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Unfortunately I can't see the picture.

Sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. You can view the Apps Status Dashboard for the current status of the service.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We will have to have a Badknee meet :D Hope it gets better soon.

Your knee not googlewotsitt. (y):LOL:

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
I;d sharpened the saw,:sneaky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Make sure the doctors keep an eye on the infection. Infections in joints can be particularly nasty. If it doesn't clear up sharpish don't be afraid to insist on more X-rays and blood tests. It's important ALL infection in a joint clears up.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Make sure the doctors keep an eye on the infection. Infections in joints can be particularly nasty. If it doesn't clear up sharpish don't be afraid to insist on more X-rays and blood tests. It's important ALL infection in a joint clears up.

Yes, wot 'e sed. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hope you are doing ok Richard but sure nurse Mo is looking after you well:smiley: see you both soon take care

Sue & Eric x

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
Perhaps we are all at an age when it is tempting to indulge aches and pains. This could be the slippery slope to a walking stick and a motorised scooter.

I encourage you to ponder, should I take things easier or should I start to push back and retain/improve my current level of fitness. There does come a day when this option is taken away from you.

Don't for one minute think that I am good at this persuasive stuff. I can motivate myself to get my legs out for a 3 mile run every day but I can't persuade my wife. The lands end to john o' groats bike ride is beckoning in 18 months time when I hit the big seven oh. It was a breeze at sixty and I have pals who will give me stick if I don't beat 13 days in the saddle next time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back