Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I know of some funsters who are off shortly to follow the sun, but where are we all going to be?

We leave on 10 December, going to Conil de la Frontera until 15 January before heading West into Potugal.

Be good to hear from others where they are off to. With nearly 5,000 members you would think we will be close to another funster at some point. :thumb:

We could have a list, or when you arrive on a site post where you are and meet up in the bar.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I know of some funsters who are off shortly to follow the sun, but where are we all going to be?

We leave on 10 December, going to Conil de la Frontera until 15 January before heading West into Potugal.

Be good to hear from others where they are off to. With nearly 5,000 members you would think we will be close to another funster at some point. :thumb:

We could have a list, or when you arrive on a site post where you are and meet up in the bar.

Oh Keith, you sure will be close to some funsters in Conil De La Frontera!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I take it you're going to Camping La Rosaleda?

We're there from next week until at least end Jan. I know of 3 other funster couples who'll be there too!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's turning into an unorganised ( or should I say disorganised??!!:ROFLMAO:) meet!:thumb::thumb:

You won't be able to miss our van - MHFUN banners in windows and MHFUN flag flying!:ROFLMAO: Come and say "hello"!:thumb:

See you soon!

Marie
:ROFLMAO:

Camperian

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Dorset - 6months, Spain - 6months
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Already settled here at Camping Marjal just 20 mins south of Alicante and waiting for the rest of the gang from last year to arrive. Strange, but four out of the six units are now 5ers ranging from 30ft to a 42ft with 5 slide outs (cant wait to have a peek inside at that one)!

Christmas lunch now booked. Gone up from €32 (I think) last year to €37 this year. But it does go from 1pm to 9pm.....and this year we have an English chef, YIPPEE!

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
We set sail on the 15th Dec for 3 months.....we "live" near El Campello if anyone in the area!! Let us know NOW as lost our Spanish mobile numbers this year....:cry: Ana and Pablo xx

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hu Keith might meet you in Portugal later on .We are doin it the other way round Portugal first then spain later well thats the plan just now.Leaving on the 16th via Folkstone. Lagos for xmas .. lol ..Hows Ecclefechan..

Val

Last edited:
OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hu Keith might meet you in Portugal later on .We are doin it the other way round Portugal first then spain later well thats the plan just now.Leaving on the 16th via Folkstone. Lagos for xmas .. lol ..Hows Ecclefechan..

Val

Hi Val

Been 'up Sco0tland' celebrating early Christmas with the family, so missed your post. :Doh:

Ecclefechan is fine, just the b****y weather thats the problem. :winky:

Still only a week to go now. :thumb:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Wish I could join in the travels, unfortunately I have to go to work, so can you please whisper, so I cannot hear you, very jealous you see.

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Some one going somewhere..:ROFLMAO: somewhere nice and warm:ROFLMAO: only a few days to go :ROFLMAO:

Shhhhh dont tell anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry lesley/jean trying not to shout about it .......:shout:

Val

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Some one going somewhere..:ROFLMAO: somewhere nice and warm:ROFLMAO: only a few days to go :ROFLMAO:

Shhhhh dont tell anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry lesley/jean trying not to shout about it .......:shout:

Val

Don't know about nice and warm! - It's only 12 degrees here in Conil!!:cry:
At least the sun's out though and it isn't doing that wet stuff:thumb::thumb::thumb:

N&K

Free Member
May 26, 2008
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 630L
Exp
Already settled here at Camping Marjal just 20 mins south of Alicante and waiting for the rest of the gang from last year to arrive. Strange, but four out of the six units are now 5ers ranging from 30ft to a 42ft with 5 slide outs (cant wait to have a peek inside at that one)!

Christmas lunch now booked. Gone up from €32 (I think) last year to €37 this year. But it does go from 1pm to 9pm.....and this year we have an English chef, YIPPEE!

Ian

Hi there

I was about to say we might pop in for a few nights, but just read on the camp site web site, no pets :Mellow: shame

N&K

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back