Secret signal? (1 Viewer)

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Whenever we're driving around in the MH we really like the waves and smiles that we pas between ourselves and other MH users. :Smile: However, when driving the car I don't get a response when I wave :Sad:.

We should set up some sort of signal so MH drivers know that the idiot waving is just another owner in disguise.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We've got one, the clue is in my signature. Never miss a funsters wave again:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
S**t!!! trust me to get it wrong, Ive just been out and painted a big red tick on me car bonnett:Doh:
Geo

liverbird08

Free Member
Aug 24, 2008
Funster No
:ROFLMAO: i do the same and forget i am in the car. is it a blonde or senior moment??
Whenever we're driving around in the MH we really like the waves and smiles that we pas between ourselves and other MH users. :Smile: However, when driving the car I don't get a response when I wave :Sad:.

We should set up some sort of signal so MH drivers know that the idiot waving is just another owner in disguise.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
:ROFLMAO: i do the same and forget i am in the car. is it a blonde or senior moment??

Depends on your age and the colour of your hair - it could be both:Eeek::roflmto:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back