LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
:Sad: Well I have spent the day emptying "nessie" out of all our stuff. I can not believe how much stuff we carry in a MH. its amazing. I have filled 3 large boxes. God knows what the weight was but I ssuspect we have been over our 3.5t.

So will have to check our payload when loading the next one.

Still sad to see our "nessie" go, tomorrow she is off to her new owner. I am deleviring her to him and giving him a good handover. I recon I have given him a better service than any dealer would of.

Then it's fingers crossed that when CLS (mark) goes and does a hab check on our new one sat am, we haven't proposed a lemmon or we will be motorhomeless for longer than we anticipated.
I also never quite realised teh stresses involved. Never again, not for at least another 3-4 years::bigsmile:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Paul

It took me and Ruth with 2 cars a day and a half to swop our " essentials " over from one to the other..... mind you they were 17 miles apart :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
well tony I will be passing your van tomorrow on way to Nessies new home. look forward to showing the new one off soon.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
SHE's Gone.

Nessie has gone, drove her over today, exchanged cash and ran from one bank to another carrying 16k in my hands, paid it in and they you have it one sold, one to buy,.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Way to go paul

I know how stressful it is mate!

Really hope all is well with the hab check tomorrow!

If its all good, when will you collect it?

hope there is plenty of space for the large Vodka bottle in the new one mate, we will need it in Feb! maybe some shnapps too!

patrick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back