Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
OK I'm all booked up. Out 6th June DFDS to Dunkirk at 16:00, back 27th June at 12:00, £88.20 return. First night probably Gravelines. The next week I will keep the sea to my right. Then spend a week looking round whatever area I'm in. The final week keeping the sea to my left until I get back to Dunkirk.
The areas, possibly The Lot, Atlantic Coast or Ardeche, weather dependent. I'm easy going and never drive more than 2:30 at a time. I'm planning on avoiding toll roads where practicable and I like staying on aires and munciple sites, mainly because you can normally walk into town.
Would love some company for some, all or just to meet up for a few times. :D

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Nine times out of ten you'll find Funsters (or other lovely people) at Parc Verger - and if you don't know this lovely part of France then come and discover it. It may not be by the sea but hey, you are from Canvey Island so why stay by the sea all the time?!!! Wherever you go, enjoy your traveling.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Canvey Island, hey. It was certainly close to the sea in 1953.

I can recommend Parc Verger as being a lovely friendly place to stay, even though I live so close. There are a few shops in the village of Champagnac-la-Rivière and there is a walking / cycling route adjacent which goes between Oradour-sur-Vayres and Châlus.

J

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Clive

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Nine times out of ten you'll find Funsters (or other lovely people) at Parc Verger - and if you don't know this lovely part of France then come and discover it. It may not be by the sea but hey, you are from Canvey Island so why stay by the sea all the time?!!! Wherever you go, enjoy your traveling.
Bob
www.parcverger.com
I shall certainly drop in on the way down or the way back, or maybe even both (y)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi
I have only just got my home, but the challenge to myself is to visit my brother in France next year. he is also called Clive

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
I am on the atlantic cost from the 12th untill the 27th always up for a few beers in the evening.not booked any sites yet normally just turn up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Clive

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am on the atlantic cost from the 12th untill the 27th always up for a few beers in the evening.not booked any sites yet normally just turn up
Sounds good to me, the Atlantic Coast is the one place I've never visited so was leaning towards there anyway

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back