Photos to help you plan your trip, Aires, Chateaux, Margraves etc., (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
I have put up over a few years, the aires, places we have been in the motorhome, for my use when I was travelling, names are similar and in some cases, the same, but different departments, but I thought that they may also be useful for other folk who are planning a trip or wondering what a place was like.

I am just a snapper, so don't look for good photos, many are done as walks from the aire, so we could recall what the village was like.

Hope you find them useful

Photo link
www.carolweaver.co.uk

Any problems yell please

Carol

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
I think it is a lovely set of photographs, and, of course, amongst the aires, there are some places which I recognise.

I wanted to look at France Passion but the link for that and Gorges takes me to Drives from A - B. Is that correct?

Anyway, I think it is a lovely set of pictures and MAY spur me on to do something similar, if only for my own benefit.

Many thanks,

John

OP
OP
corconx
Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
I think it is a lovely set of photographs, and, of course, amongst the aires, there are some places which I recognise.

I wanted to look at France Passion but the link for that and Gorges takes me to Drives from A - B. Is that correct?

Anyway, I think it is a lovely set of pictures and MAY spur me on to do something similar, if only for my own benefit.

Many thanks,

John

John. Thank you for that, an error in my part by the looks of it, in middle of cooking roast but will check later and let you know.

It was for my benefit. But then thought others may find it useful.

Cheers.

Carol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
corconx
Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
John and others, if you click home in the meantime I think that should show a load of links with pics as sidebar as before I changed it

Carol

OP
OP
corconx
Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Links should now work, please do let me know if you find any more

Carol

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Thank you Carol. All seems to be working well now.

Your photos of le Pic du Midi took me back a few years when we had a ride to the top and there were ice lumps falling of the tower.

John

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Thanks for sharing , we will use this info next sept on our trip , again many thanks.
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back