ACSI 2015. Anyone had an Email. (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi All,

Just had an email from ACSI;
Dear Subscriber,

Good news! The CampingCard ACSI guide for 2015 is currently being compiled and we can already let you know that you will have even more choice next year. More and more campsites are taking part in this successful discount system.

More and more customers have chosen to take out a subscription. To date 100,000 campers have subscribed to CampingCard ACSI.

Want to pay less for your CampingCard ACSI subscription?

Become an ACSI Club ID member. ACSI Club ID members always pay the lowest price. If you are not already an ACSI Club ID member, sign up quickly and get a € 1 discount!

We ask you to arrange payment for the CampingCard ACSI guide.
Click here to complete your payment.

Once you have arranged your payment, we will ensure that the guide is delivered to your home in time for Christmas.

Wishing you plenty of camping pleasure in 2015!

Kind regards,

ACSI Publishing BV

When I clicked on the "Click Here" I was led to a "404" page that states there is no connection.

Anyone had similar?

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I get mine from vacarious books every year.great service and they tend to do a discounted price.
Contact them with your name and email.they are really helpful.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I always get mine from vicarious books. They also tend to discount

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I had the email, I did not click on the link but logged onto my ACSI account via chrome in the normal way. I found that there was an order waiting there for the 2015 book but it required paying for. My 2 year subscription had expired so they would not send out the new book without payment.

So the email was not a scam just a request for payment. I would not click on any link in an email though I always would logon to an account in a normal manner just in case.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
But my bank would charge a conversion fee :-(

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Doh!!!
I had forgotten about "MY ACSI" (Thankyou Lunarman) It was not a scam but, on logging on my order was sat there waiting to be finalised.

Also, like Lunarman, I have a CC that doesn't charge a conversion fee and from past experience I will get as good a rate as is possible whenever the transaction goes through. From the exchange rates I'm reckoning on paying about £10.20

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )

Yeeeesssssss.. But given the amount of issues and ultimate cost for UK residents getting a mobile data connection across Europe that idea has major draw backs I feel.

We like to have the book and once every three years I buy the disk too

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Nothing to do with the op, as always my apologies, just a heads up when it comes to scams. The fake Virginmedia emails are up and running once again, take care out there (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I like to have a book to look at.
I can turn the corners if the pages, and easy to look at and compare with other sites.
Sometimes not easy to get online, and then people print out anyway.
Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, but I do have a kindle lol

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Nothing to do with the op, as always my apologies, just a heads up when it comes to scams. The fake Virginmedia emails are up and running once again, take care out there (y)
No apologies needed.

It was only afterwards that I realised I had opened the email and metaphorically kicked myself up the ar5e for doing so.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back