Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
well me and Jo have ordered another motorhome.its due march 2015:) so im hoping that I can plan to get more time off work in 2015,we both feel that our mojo is back and are really looking forward to getting back out on the road.i know you should,nt wish yer life away but we cant wait:cool:(y)
Brian & Jo

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
It's going to be a loooooong wait until March comes around Brian.
Plenty of time to plan your trips. Exciting times ahead for you both
Brisey.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You will love it.... especially with what you have ordered...(y)

No more googling routes to see if you will get down the road... no more phoning sites to see if they can take your size...

Nice few day`s forecast,,,,, just jump in and go..

You and Jo will love it..And deserve it... (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Sounds like a plan without a plan Brian. Mo obviously knows what you are up to, but if its what I think it is, you have made the right decision that several of us have made, although I may add with some trepidation. Enjoy your touring pal.

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
thank you Mo.hopefully we can get together mate(y)
brian and jo

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
sorry for not responding to you guys.have been off for a while chatting to me daughter:) hi Dave yes your thoughts are right we are going back to a European motorhome.we used to have a C.I Riviera and then an Autotrail Cheiftan,so I guess you could say we are going back to our roots.We did the American thing for 7 years and really enjoyed it but after loosing our mojo,felt we wanted to go back to European.so that's where we are up to.;)
best to you all Brian and Jo

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
sorry for not responding to you guys.have been off for a while chatting to me daughter:) hi Dave yes your thoughts are right we are going back to a European motorhome.we used to have a C.I Riviera and then an Autotrail Cheiftan,so I guess you could say we are going back to our roots.We did the American thing for 7 years and really enjoyed it but after loosing our mojo,felt we wanted to go back to European.so that's where we are up to.;)
best to you all Brian and Jo
Its always been horses for courses Brian, and although I have toured with an RV its so much easier with under 7 metres. Am now running at 7.6 metres and thats as big as I would want to go. Please dont get me wrong but for comfort when on site the RV is king, but for touring and just being able to up sticks and go, the European cannot be beaten. Even a shorty American with slides has its problems when on the road. Its not always possible to put the slides out on a service station or carpark. Am sure you will enjoy the new freedom and lifestyle and am happy to hear you are not giving it up altogether. I know Mo had his doubts at first, like many of us ex RV owners, but am sure he would not go back now.

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
thanks Dave as always a very helpful post(y).no we are DEFINATELY not giving it up.we will be about 8.8 mtrs which means that at last I will have one the same size as Mo:LOL::LOL:
brian and jo

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
So - come on Brian - 2 things!
1. Wot u getting ?
2. Gonna do an 'oswestry' type thing for funsters??? If so - put us down:)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Brian what are you getting sounds intriguing , will you still take your bike with you. Good to see you at some Funster rallies , though good the RV's are starting to do some with the funsters.

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Great to hear your Mojo's are back! :h: no more searching around for the blasted things, wondering if they've fallen down the back of the couch :happy:

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
So - come on Brian - 2 things!
1. Wot u getting ?
2. Gonna do an 'oswestry' type thing for funsters??? If so - put us down:)
hi dave hope you guys are fine,no im afraid our rallying days are over,the object of the plan is peace and quiet.30yrs in a very busy retail environment takes its toll and its time to try and get some quality time together.(y):)
brian and jo

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Brian what are you getting sounds intriguing , will you still take your bike with you. Good to see you at some Funster rallies , though good the RV's are starting to do some with the funsters.
hi Carol hope you are well,its a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F so looking forward to it now but March seems a long way away at the moment.
best wishes Brian and Jo

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
thanks Dave as always a very helpful post(y).no we are DEFINATELY not giving it up.we will be about 8.8 mtrs which means that at last I will have one the same size as Mo:LOL::LOL:
brian and jo

I think yours may be an inch or so longer..:(

We will have to compere.. ;)(y)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Here you go, Brian..

Just in case you have ruined your pamphlet with dribble from druling....

Broken Link Removed

OH............ that is so gorgeous.. Not jealous mind.. :whistle:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Well done Brian fabulous van.(y)
We did the same 4 years ago after 3 RVs and we're worried we were making the wrong decision. Turned out too be a great decision we get so much more use from our Hymer than we ever did from RVs.
Enjoy:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back