Is this the worst toilet in France? (1 Viewer)

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
P1010210.JPG
What do you think?

Reactions: f6c

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I could post a photo on here but Jim would remove it for being 'overly offensive'.........

Deleted User
If you are desperate you will use anything. I think I might get one like that for home.

spongy

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
H&S would have a field day, hygiene, trip hazard, friction burns on yer bum. :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
That's much better unless yer got yer gonads caught in that door. :eek:

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Hi Ber090 where did you take the picture, was it Vaison la Romaine?

OP
OP
Ber090

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
(y)Hi Bob. Got it in one! Great town, great aire, great market on Tuesdays.
Cheers
Bernie

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Hi Bernie,
One of our favourite places, stayed there two weeks last month. Great town, great cycling, lovely people and wonderful wine!

Back again next year!

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
I really should not mention this in this thread; but, we parked up in a secluded spot near a famous gorge in France. I took the opportunity to walk into the wilderness with my paper towel. Now we all know that balance is important and other concerns might have to be sidelined. Well, I could feel a slight irritation like being touched by a nettle. I persevered and came back to the camper with an itch. Yes, of course it was an itch on my manhood.

It swelled to the point of being worth a mention. It itched to the point of needing an explanation. It itched to the point of being embarrassed. It swelled to the point of being amusing. It swelled to the point of getting the camera out. It swelled to the point of being worried. It swelled to the point where I stopped laughing but my wife carried on. It swelled to the point where we both stopped laughing. It swelled to the point of giving serious consideration to going straight to hospital.

Luckily, by lunch time the following day it had shrunk back to normal size (I'm tempted to say "still massive") and it was a considerable relief to realise that I was going to live through this experience.

On reflection we have all experienced that feeling when a horse fly in stuck on our leg and we knock it off a few seconds before it has completely satiated itself. Well, in my case, I'm sure that whatever it was that bit me got a full belly full and left with a smile on its face.

Not really relevant to a discussion on toilets but there you have it.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
I really should not mention this in this thread; but, we parked up in a secluded spot near a famous gorge in France. I took the opportunity to walk into the wilderness with my paper towel. Now we all know that balance is important and other concerns might have to be sidelined. Well, I could feel a slight irritation like being touched by a nettle. I persevered and came back to the camper with an itch. Yes, of course it was an itch on my manhood.
It swelled to the point of being worth a mention. It itched to the point of needing an explanation. It itched to the point of being embarrassed. It swelled to the point of being amusing. It swelled to the point of getting the camera out. It swelled to the point of being worried. It swelled to the point where I stopped laughing but my wife carried on. It swelled to the point where we both stopped laughing. It swelled to the point of giving serious consideration to going straight to hospital.
Luckily, by lunch time the following day it had shrunk back to normal size (I'm tempted to say "still massive") and it was a considerable relief to realise that I was going to live through this experience.
On reflection we have all experienced that feeling when a horse fly in stuck on our leg and we knock it off a few seconds before it has completely satiated itself. Well, in my case, I'm sure that whatever it was that bit me got a full belly full and left with a smile on its face.
Not really relevant to a discussion on toilets but there you have it.

Thanks for sharing that.:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back