Just got back (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
I have just got back from a few weeks traveling around europe and noticed how quiet some of the campsites are, a big lack of dutch and germans I ended up at Vila-sol in Benidorm and if you have been there you have to que at the gate this time of year, the bottom two rows where empty and there were plenty of pitches which was strange a local paper down there said the brits are keeping the costa,s going. the camping car park in Calis in now looking more likea static Rv park than a overnight stop with cars trailers and motorhomes up on blocks the bad thing most of them have GB plates.
Paul

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Paul

i was at the same camp a few weeks ago, not many spaces then, except for the whole of the front row, which is right on the Road. We parked up there on the first night and it was like being on the hard shoulder of the motorway. We didn't realise at the time because of the screening. Needless to say we moved the next morning to the opposite end of the site. There was a real old motorhome there looked like it hadn't moved in years and lots of cats hanging around. Think they all lived there.
We didn't stay long as it was raining. Rain stopped play, moved up to Roses, weather was beautiful there. Wish I was there now.

Lesley from Sunny Ilfracombe :Smile:

OP
OP
paulharrison
Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Hi Lesley Do you look the same as your photo in the glass wish you had been there when I got there, it was gimme frame and wheelchair races, thats right about the bottom row being noisy and they have now cut the tops off the trees which mke it worse.
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Paul,

Of course I look just like my avatar, Hee Hee.

Lesley from Sunny Ilfracombe :Smile: ::bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Paul

That is why it is called the FUN site, Lots of fun on here. Just about enough room in my locker for a teddy bear, are you a teddy bear?

Lesley from Sunny Ilfracombe :Smile: ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back