LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well I think you're a lot of moaning, old b*ggers .... but a lot of info comes out of a moan.. :)

Having said that I think they can sometimes go on and on .. I don't like the adverts .. technically I cannot remove them although I bet there is a way ... but it doesn't matter.. I just ignore them. Likewise I go to the posts I want to read, and ignore those I don't ... I look at the photos I want to look at or comment on and ignore those I don't ..

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:unsure: Carol would you please tell me how to get from different threads on the Forum without going via the Forum Button.( Clicking the yellow flag does not appear to take you to all the different areas.) Thanks :)
Going via the forum keeps bringing up the photo's which IMO I find annoying. Joy and other members take brilliant photographs and when I have time I love to browse but for quick information I like to go via the quickest route.
:) I thought Jim was interested in the reaction of members
.....not knocking or moaning (y)

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Well I think you're a lot of moaning, old b*ggers .... but a lot of info comes out of a moan.. :)

Having said that I think they can sometimes go on and on .. I don't like the adverts .. technically I cannot remove them although I bet there is a way ... but it doesn't matter.. I just ignore them. Likewise I go to the posts I want to read, and ignore those I don't ... I look at the photos I want to look at or comment on and ignore those I don't ..

Movan- you should be able to download adblock as an add on to whichever browser you are using. This gets rid of all the ads.

I use it because our internet connection isn't great and a lot of the ads (particularly video ones) really slow things down when they are trying to load.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:unsure: Carol would you please tell me how to get from different threads on the Forum without going via the Forum Button.( Clicking the yellow flag does not appear to take you to all the different areas.) Thanks :)
Going via the forum keeps bringing up the photo's which IMO I find annoying. Joy and other members take brilliant photographs and when I have time I love to browse but for quick information I like to go via the quickest route.
:) I thought Jim was interested in the reaction of members
.....not knocking or moaning (y)

Hi Wildge, because I use the Yellow Flag, I have not worked that one out sorry, if I want a specific thread I do then use the button but like everything that changes we usually get used to it in the end :Smile:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing!

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
While Jim is thinking about it I will register my vote. Red flags are fine. Get rid of other peoples holiday snaps. Remember the days when some boring sod would bring out the projector? You knew it was time to make your excuses and leave.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Back in the days of the old layout, I used to like the photos across the top of the landing page and missed them when they went.
Other peoples photos often give you inspiration of where to go.

I vote for keeping the pictures.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.. me too Sandra. And since the holiday snapshots of Shell Island you wouldn't believe the number of people who have contacted me to ask exactly where it is and want to go next year/have already gone this year .... I don't care if they showing a scene or an old battery connection there is usually something to learn from them .. and if not me then the men and their men's toys.

Live and let live. :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
While Jim is thinking about it I will register my vote. Red flags are fine. Get rid of other peoples holiday snaps. Remember the days when some boring sod would bring out the projector? You knew it was time to make your excuses and leave.
... crumbs, bet your Christmas card list is a mile long?.. :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
What ever happened to good old CHARM?

JJ :cool:

I love that word, JJ. I think it is dying out in this mordern day and age .. and how lovely to come across it when you do find it. There are still some charming people around thankfully.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
What ever happened to good old CHARM?

JJ :cool:
I knew there was something missing but I couldn't think of the right word.

Spot on, JJ.

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
The pics aren't exactly random, I'm sick to death of the cattle-truck pictures, they are the all the time

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I quite like the pics and find I'm clicking on them. But then I'm nosey:LOL:

However, they don't seem to be very random, several have been repeated or I'd already seen them anyway via media.

If they're staying would it be possible to have something like rightmove where you click in the right hand arrow and it brings up a new set of pics?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back