LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Has anyone got a K9 dog gate that they no longer use please? I would give it a very good home and willing to furnish your palm with [STRIKE]silver[/STRIKE] paper.::bigsmile:

Nearly got one at Peterborough but dithered and never got round to it.

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
I don't think you will get one of these second hand cos everyone that buys them loves them! Us included :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
must dig the one out I made 20 years ago, its identical and only cosy a few quid to make. 8-10 nuts and bolts and a few metres of planed batten. certainly nothing like £50 and very easy DIY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I just bought some expanding wooden trellis for a pound type shop, just expand and fit in door, fold back up and store.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Has anyone got a K9 dog gate that they no longer use please? I would give it a very good home and willing to furnish your palm with [STRIKE]silver[/STRIKE] paper.::bigsmile:

Hi Sandra buy 6/7 slats of hardwood -treat it- then get 8/10 nuts and bolts and at the next meet we are both at I will help you make it -ie I will bolt one up for you and supervise you doing the others then you have the satisfaction of making your own ;) or I could simply do the lot in exchange for a mug of coffee :D
terry

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I just bought some expanding wooden trellis for a pound type shop, just expand and fit in door, fold back up and store.
We keep the door shut...... Much cheaper

OK, OK, we know....... the trellis is a good idea, but the K9 gates are well thought out and from what we see, work really well. Hasn't had the Oaf Spaniel test yet, though..

Off topic - drives us mad. We now have 3 Middle aged cocker spaniels in the rescue centre, because the owner had a new partner (strange that they kept the youngest one, though). How on earth are we going to re home three dogs together???:mad:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Ok, here goes.

Usual caveat - these dogs are not currently for rehoming so please don't contact me and ask. In due course they will appear on the SESAW website, but they need considerable cleaning up, clipping, and assessment first. They are in a terrible state at the moment as the pictures show
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014

We saw these and thought they were a good idea but, like others have said, easy to make yourself. We're going to make one ourselves ;)

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Wow, my original post was back in May. Thanks for the replys though.

Colin flatly refused to let me buy one on the grounds of how easy they are to make. Has he made one........has he hell!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back