Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm sure you have noticed the pictures.:Smile: They are being pulled from the new user albums that you will find in your userCP (user control panel) Presently it is showing the latest uploads, as soon as I figure out how to show random rather than latest I will set it so. Then they will change every time the screen refreshes. So if you want your pictures on the front page, get up-loading. Enjoy the photos ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Finally managed to tweak the photo box to show random pictures from your albums, seeing the latest/same photo each time was a bit boring. Please upload some photos to your album to give us some variety. Thanks:thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am going out today with camera to find some randoms to photograph:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
When you take them John, remember that they must be loaded into your private album which is in your control panel. "UserCP" :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Although mocking do appreciate all the hard work put in by you creating all these features for us:winky::thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks to all those that uploaded photos today, it has made the front page most interesting. Keep them coming and - Thanks again:thumb::thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I am going out today with camera to find some randoms to photograph:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

We took one John, it was your car at Billing.:roflmto: when ever I see your avatar it made me laugh, with those eyes, but know we have met you its even funnier knowing you don't look like that.:roflmto::Smile:

Another one that makes me laugh is Brisey , please don't tell me he does not look like that. Bob. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back