Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi everybody!

Well i'm very sorry , i had to start another thread , i just can't remember on which one was the question about lorries on motorways in France. :Doh:

So lorries from 7,5 metrics tonnes are not allowed on french motorways from saturdays 22.00 up to sundays 22.00 . Except moving vans and refrigerated lorries.

So, it's a bit better to drive your motorhome when lorries are off .

Have a nice time travelling on french motorways:winky:
Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Handy bit of info :thumb:

Glad you decided to "Bring Back The Eyes" ::bigsmile: :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi everybody!

Well i'm very sorry , i had to start another thread , i just can't remember on which one was the question about lorries on motorways in France. :Doh:

So lorries from 7,5 metrics tonnes are not allowed on french motorways from saturdays 22.00 up to sundays 22.00 . Except moving vans and refrigerated lorries.

So, it's a bit better to drive your motorhome when lorries are off .

Have a nice time travelling on french motorways:winky:
Amicalement

no offence to the many safe french lady drivers but its better to travel when the stupid ones are off.:Angry:

while following a french HGV, in france, a stupid woman overtook us both then swerved across infront of the HGV to the 'hard shoulder' as her 'friend' had stopped.:Eeek:

HGV driver hit the brakes hard, started to jackknife........i slammed on and filled my pants trying to guess which way he'd go! luckily he got it under control.

if i could have stopped i would have made sure she understood the english for 'stupid bitch' as , im sure, the HGV driver would have.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
no offence to the many safe french lady drivers but its better to travel when the stupid ones are off.:Angry:

while following a french HGV, in france, a stupid woman overtook us both then swerved across infront of the HGV to the 'hard shoulder' as her 'friend' had stopped.:Eeek:

HGV driver hit the brakes hard, started to jackknife........i slammed on and filled my pants trying to guess which way he'd go! luckily he got it under control.

if i could have stopped i would have made sure she understood the english for 'stupid bitch' as , im sure, the HGV driver would have.

Hi pappajohn!

Let me teach a few words very.... hum... expressive to express yourselves if something like that happens again. I have a quite extensive personnal slang dictionnary:RollEyes::winky:::bigsmile:! I 'll send you a PM (tomorrow cause i 'm off to bed now) and give you a nice french course! ok ?

amicalement

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi pappajohn!

Let me teach a few words very.... hum... expressive to express yourselves if something like that happens again. I have a quite extensive personnal slang dictionnary:RollEyes::winky:::bigsmile:! I 'll send you a PM (tomorrow cause i 'm off to bed now) and give you a nice french course! ok ?

amicalement

thanks Frankie.........cant wait..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back