Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Twin tub ?
Tried to get woman to use one ages ago when they were very reasonably priced but she always poo poo'd them..
Then she actually SAW one at Lincoln and suddenly they are a great idea LOL !!!

Sooo.. just wondered if anyone has one for sale ?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Do some research Jaws, some of them are quite flimsy ... might not stand up to washing your 'smalls'! :LOL:

PHD

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Cranwell, Sleaford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We managed to get a second hand one off Ebay a few weeks ago and it's brilliant. Here's another Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I have been using one for the last 3 months, about twice a week. Does the job well and the only problem I have had was a wet wipe getting caught in the pump. Colin sorted it and it works fine again. Mine is this model Broken Link Removed

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
We bought that model 3 years ago good bit of kit, used every week during our 5 months in Spain each year ours cost £60.00 at Knutsford Show, not worth buying second hand at that price. Pete

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
My wife goes down to the stream before dawn, and assaults the washing with a large stone. I have offered to purchase for her a state of the art dolly tub, but no, she insists that as a woman, she is entitled to choose a life of subservience and hard labour.
And as a man, I can only agree, and respect her rights. :)(y)(y)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We bought one off ebay last year. Mum sometimes uses it at home for a quick spin.
Theres a few on Gumtree at the moment.
If you fancy any you could post its location and someone might just be nearby and could collect for you.

malheg

Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
Bought ours on ebay for £30 new, wife swears by it. Says, just the job for long trips overseas. (y)
Malc

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Don't bother with the dual one (single drum washes and spins) took one to France Jax did one session of washing in the Pyrenees the following week it didn't work. Carted it all round France for the rest of the holiday and got a refund on it last week. Jax also reported that it wasn't very effective at spinning out.
Just ended up staying on a campsite when we needed to do washing.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
The trouble with camp site washing machines is who used it before you and what they washed, we fell for it after some KIND sole washed their DOG blankets leaving our wash full of dog hair never again. Pete :(:(:(:(

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Thanks one and all..
Found a virtually new one on Gumtree within 40 miles of me ( why oh why do so many idiots put 'collection only' on eBay.. One of those things would only cost £9.80 to ship anywhere in England.. putting collection only REALLY limits the people who are likely to bid on something )

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
oh why do so many idiots put 'collection only' on eBay.. One of those things would only cost £9.80 to ship anywhere in England.. putting collection only REALLY limits the people who are likely to bid on something )
The answer is a simple one, if anyone complains about the postage costs reasonable or not it affects your rating and you no longer get free listings. Collect only ad will post if you ask. simples

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Then make the starting price such as to encompass the postal costs and do it free postage..

Simples

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !! Get in there Peter !!! (y)
Never miss a chance cos they do not come around every day :D

But tis somewhat more than I got the one I have ended up with for mate
Having said that, you are pitching them at a very good price compared to a lot of other places (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back