adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Hi all
Just to confirm to those of you using free to air satellite boxes that channel 5 is now avaliable, it is listed at the moment as 6335.

You will need to do a search for new stations and somewhere in the listing it will be

Regards

Nick

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Any idea why my sky box wont't show ITV any more It appears as an upgrade option,I have a basic £20 viewing card in that lets channel 4 and 5 ithrough ok.
Having said that the free Sat works great and Sky could get dumped all together
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Geo,

Perhaps they got P++++d off on Sunday when the SKY commentator was trying to get an interview with Lewis Hamilton while he was talking to Louise Goodman on ITV.:RollEyes:Link Removed

Last edited:

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
hi Nick,
any idea what the frequency number is......i found this is the easiest way for me to add new channels.
cheers

try 10773 h 22 5/6
they are sharing the same frequency as bbc2 at the moment...i am sure this will not be forever, as when thhere is enough space on astra 2d, then all of the five channels may well go to another frequency on satra 2d...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
try 10773 h 22 5/6
they are sharing the same frequency as bbc2 at the moment...i am sure this will not be forever, as when thhere is enough space on astra 2d, then all of the five channels may well go to another frequency on satra 2d...

cheers,
i'll make a note and next time the dish is cranked up i'll give it a try.:thumb:

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Any idea why my sky box wont't show ITV any more It appears as an upgrade option,I have a basic £20 viewing card in that lets channel 4 and 5 ithrough ok.
Having said that the free Sat works great and Sky could get dumped all together
Geo

The sky card has probally come slightly out of the slot. This will also cause ch 101 to go to bBC london

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back